Fusion's Report against King

FusionThunder

Your in game name: Fusion

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:246681057

The player's in game name: King (Named himself Security LCPL King)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:56782689

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: around 7am

What did the player do: Racism

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4AJyajQUTeUh1/d1337OE94DVf
image.png.02d218f796eedbc961c8585813d802a3.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn + one week ban

Any extra information: Claimed to have other jobs to play on after being removed from security

Edited by FusionThunder

spacer.png

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

Your in game name: Fusion

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:246681057

The player's in game name: King (Named himself Security LCPL King)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:56782689

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: around 7am

What did the player do: Racism

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4AJyajQUTeUh1/d1337OE94DVf
image.png.02d218f796eedbc961c8585813d802a3.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn + one week ban

Any extra information: Claimed to have other jobs to play on after being removed from security

+Support
Caught red handed

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+ Support
Evidence is clear.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Im still +Supporting but to be sure check his nationality 
Digga in german means bro, he prob said the n word but it's always good to be sure

FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

1 hour ago, FusionThunder said:

He tried to claim he was latino so i mean i have my doubts

Alright that's clearly a racist slur then

1 hour ago, FusionThunder said:

He tried to claim he was latino so i mean i have my doubts

+Support

I must say that in certain parts of Latin America the word is used with the same meaning but it is not something so rude, but it does not take away the fact that he said it especially on a US server where it is highly racist.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

3 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

I must say that in certain parts of Latin America the word is used with the same meaning but it is not something so rude, but it does not take away the fact that he said it especially on a US server where it is highly racist.

Ya i can understand that but the way he brought it up when we questioned him about it made it seem like a last resort and he was lying to my face

spacer.png

About this report, I've already banned him for Racism this morning due to a punishment request of him being racist in the discord.

https://gyazo.com/bf941d1d22c219821abaa104233673ae

And I believe this is his STEAMID I was sent from the punishment request, correct?: STEAM_0:1:56782689 

So that SteamID in your report might be an incorrect one (Aka someone might be wrongfully banned), might wanna double check on that. Or it might be my fault on my end 

Edited by Shin

david-goggins-lifting.gif

14 minutes ago, Shin said:

About this report, I've already banned him for Racism this morning due to a punishment request of him being racist in the discord.

https://gyazo.com/bf941d1d22c219821abaa104233673ae

And I believe this is his STEAMID I was sent from the punishment request, correct?: STEAM_0:1:56782689 

So that SteamID in your report might be an incorrect one (Aka someone might be wrongfully banned), might wanna double check on that. Or it might be my fault on my end 

I did an Rp lookup on his thing and I got this steamid so idk

You are aware i made that request tho right? You told me you removed him w one month DNT

spacer.png

Just now, FusionThunder said:

I did an Rp lookup on his thing and I got this steamid so idk

You are aware i made that request tho right? You told me you removed him w one month DNT

I do forget things but now I do remember. But yeah, I believe this person has already been banned earlier than your report so it's insta accept. Considering his steam name is similar to his RP name.

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

I do forget things but now I do remember. But yeah, I believe this person has already been banned earlier than your report so it's insta accept. Considering his steam name is similar to his RP name.

Yea i looked at the ss it’s definitely same guy. Should i delete post or leave it here?

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

Yea i looked at the ss it’s definitely same guy. Should i delete post or leave it here?

Just change the SteamID in your post to be the one that I posted earlier. It will be moved to the accepted section in a few days or so.

+support mf said the gamer word 
[that gun on D5 looks hella good]

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"