"Ruz" Class-D CC Report

Mind Stone

Your in game name: DHOS Mind

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419725467

The player's in game name: N/A

The player's steam ID (required): N/A

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 10/1/21 | 11:50 PM EST.

What did the player do: This is not a report against a player. I just wasn't sure where to put this. The Ruz Class-D CC is using a suit model used by Foundation HCMD (research). Obviously this is problematic and in clear violation of the base job CC rule "You are not allowed to use a playermodel that is currently in use by an opposing branch to your CC. For example, if you are a D-Class CC you may not use any models that look like Gensec or MTF Models, or if you are a CI, you may not use any MTF or Gensec models, etc." On top of this, one of the players on the CC has been going around saying they are Foundation staff that spawn in LDB (no evidence of this aside from my word). This is an unfair advantage that causes confusion throughout Foundation branches and needs to be changed.

Evidence (required): https://gyazo.com/0ba6e2ec1e4aaff85502b3b405fb7462 

https://gyazo.com/6f9e627ce74b5d7cc6fdb1fd50803f27

What do you believe should happen to the player: Nothing to the player. As for the model, as long as it doesn't look like a Foundation model, I don't care so SMT discretion.

Any extra information: 

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

So I bought this cc off auction last month. If SMT have issues with this model they should have changed it before they put the job on auction or just remove it. It will be unfair if you ask me to change this model now since it is literally the sole purpose of me buying this cc.  Also the cc was added onto the server by zeeptin. So I assume the model was approved by him. 

Edited by Ruz

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

1 minute ago, Ruz said:

So I bought this cc off auction last month. If SMT have issues with this model they should have changed it before they put the job on auction or just remove it. It will be unfair if you ask me to change this model now since it is literally the sole purpose of me buying this cc. 

too add on this is also the reason i decided to put armour and join this cc in the first place is because of the suit model. and i also have not been saying i was foundation personnel, i have just not responded to people asking me, implying that i’m a d-class. 

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

9 minutes ago, Ruz said:

It will be unfair if you ask me to change this model now since it is literally the sole purpose of me buying this cc. 

It's unfair to be looking like a HCMD running around the facility then lying about what class you are.

6 minutes ago, CyClone said:

and i also have not been saying i was foundation personnel, i have just not responded to people asking me, implying that i’m a d-class. 

Are people really gonna risk getting an RDM warn tho when you are  "implying" it? The people that encounter this model the most are new to the server and link suits like that to Foundation HCMD. 

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

A situation like this happened before, here 

There, I assume the model was changed to the owners discretion free of charge if it was the same or lower price range.

The same should happen here.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

+support 

This should be changed as it states in the scp-rp custom class rules that jobs cannot look like other branches jobs. Suit models look like researcher models and belong to the research division/hcmd models. ODST/Spartan models belong to MTF/Security due to them starting out there and growing in those branches. 

From what I know the model change will be free of charge equal to the model size on the server or on the workshop. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

31 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

+support 

This should be changed as it states in the scp-rp custom class rules that jobs cannot look like other branches jobs. Suit models look like researcher models and belong to the research division/hcmd models. ODST/Spartan models belong to MTF/Security due to them starting out there and growing in those branches. 

From what I know the model change will be free of charge equal to the model size on the server or on the workshop. 

+Support i agree

47 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

+support 

This.

2 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Just pay attention to what comes up the elevator lmao

There's a lot of stuff to track in D-Block, especially if security is understaffed.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

2 hours ago, Chief_ said:

+support 

Having a model like that on a dclass CC is stupid and very easy to abuse. If you bought the CC because of the model you should have known that at some point it would have been changed. +Support on model being changed

So the cc actually got this model before research high command does. 
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/74053-foundation-research-april-2021-branch-update/

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/66928-custom-job-neo-edited-completed/?tab=comments#comment-457631
the cc was made November 2020, and they just added this model to research high command this year in April. So idk why you are saying this model belongs to high command. Not my fault that research high command decided to use this model 5 months after the cc was made.

Edited by Ruz
  • Like 2

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

3 hours ago, Pillercat said:

This.

There's a lot of stuff to track in D-Block, especially if security is understaffed.

I mean, an understaffed d block is fucked anyways when the CCs start pulling up, but aight

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

4 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

-Support
The original CC owner added it to their CC before any foundation branches had it, It wouldn't be fair if he was forced to change it since he had the model first

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

13 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

-Support
The original CC owner added it to their CC before any foundation branches had it, It wouldn't be fair if he was forced to change it since he had the model first

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

46 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

-Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-Support

I do not believe this is fair. The D-Class had this skin before any researcher model. Also are we not gonna talk about how there is so many D-Class CCs that look like MTF, shall we change all of them too? Zeeptin himself accepted this CC and it's model. If it gets too confusing have research change their model cause this one had it first. 

• Like 1

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

To everyone here. This CC has already been reported as people have pointed out above. Also, foundation models have been known to have suit models before this cc was added

Here's a post about a branch update to research before the cc was made. 

This CC was made on November 27th of 2020

This branch update was made on july 21 2020. 

That is 4 months before the cc was made

Then we have this branch update that was made a whole YEAR before this cc was made it has the male_03_cloased_coat_tie model. 

This link below shows a picture of the model. It looks REALLY close to the 

https://imgur.com/a/NZ8q08w

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

To everyone here. This CC has already been reported as people have pointed out above. Also, foundation models have been known to have suit models before this cc was added

Then we have this branch update that was made a whole YEAR before this cc was made it has the male_03_cloased_coat_tie model. 

Fair point but just because the foundation is known to have the models doesn't mean IMO that d class cant have any skin with a suit or tuxedo... 

-Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

i mean ci gamma and rnd have  suits too, should be removed too?

-support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

9 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

i mean ci gamma and rnd have  suits too, should be removed too?

-support

The model is synonymous with non combatant jobs and researcher jobs. RND is a research division and are considered non combatants. They aren't that big of a problem as they cannot attack anybody unless assaulted or are threatened. But with A D-class having it where they can kill anyone without any reason. If you can make an argument that RnD isn't a main non combatant branch/has comatant jobs that has the suits models then by all means I will support removing the suit models from the branch. 

I've stated all I need to say. 

Edited by Chief_
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, PlantBruh said:

+support for the model change 
newer players have a hard time discerning what models are already, a D-Class CC having a very similar model to command is not making that any easier. It needs to be changed   

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

The model is synonymous with non combatant jobs and researcher jobs. RND is a research division and are considered non combatants. They aren't that big of a problem as they cannot attack anybody unless assaulted or are threatened. But with A D-class having it where they can kill anyone without any reason. If you can make an argument that RnD isn't a main non combatant branch/has comatant jobs that has the suits models then by all means I will support removing the suit models from the branch. 

I've stated all I need to say. 

+supp

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

• Hoovy locked this topic