Warning Appeal - Cross- Denied

AcidTest

Your In-game Name: Cross

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19433641 

The admin's name in-game: Sourg

What warning did you receive: Spawning weed while jailed. 

When did you receive this warning: 9/16

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:

I got jailed for a small accidental incident involving a RDM and received a warning by Sourg over some minor things. All well and good except I got jailed for a insane 800 seconds so I was a bit angry. He muted me in game so I could not talk anymore, and couldn't speak on my case.  I decided to bite the bullet and wait out the 800 second jail. I swapped over my monitors display to my PS5 and left the game running waiting out my punishment. 

During this time, my cat jumped onto my desk and started walking all over my keyboard. I didn't realize I had the game tabbed in and began to pet her as usual. She sadly hit my bind keys for buying plants and began spawning them in jail. After a quick win on cod wz. I tabbed back in and realized what had happened. The admin gave me an official warning for something that was a complete accident. Another punishment on top of the previous warn and 800 second jail. 

Why do you think this warn was false:

It was a total accident I believe and I already got warned during that sit. 

Evidence the warning is false: I can show a picture of my cat if needed. 

• Dislike 2

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

• Head of Staff

-Forums Diplomat Message-

Moved to correct location.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

Heres why,

First off I have never heard of spawning weed in jail is warn unless he was trying say NCWS? also if someone was already warned and got there punishment I wouldn't see a another punishment being given already but @Sourgyour story?

PS make sure your cat doesn't get on your keyboard

minisigforums.webp

• Head Admin
8 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Heres why,

First off I have never heard of spawning weed in jail is warn unless he was trying say NCWS? also if someone was already warned and got there punishment I wouldn't see a another punishment being given already but @Sourgyour story?

i mean if u have a picture that would be good as staff already heard the excuse of my cat was on my keyboard so thats why i mass rdmed if u can show the pic thatll be easier for us to see

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

9 minutes ago, Tactical said:

i mean if u have a picture that would be good as staff already heard the excuse of my cat was on my keyboard so thats why i mass rdmed if u can show the pic thatll be easier for us to see

My kitty, she likes to be near someone so she's always causing issues on my desk. kitty.thumb.jpg.c76f8c15c56d2fd43b8d39ffdf462c14.jpg

• Dislike 1

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

33 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Heres why,

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

14 minutes ago, Sourg said:

From what I remember you spawned weed multiple times. Your cat must be very intelligent to press F4 and click the mouse to spawn a pot and a weed seed. 

just a FYI, you can bind keys to buy weed pots and seeds

That bald Aussie Guy