What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:451095720

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

MO Vice Admiral

What specialty are you applying for?:

Chief Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

High Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

What I'll do to improve the branch is firstly I would make  an MO SOP/Doc for all MO's So that they can go back to it whenever their lost on what their allowed/not allowed to do and what would be expected of them in MO. I would also assist medical command in ideas that would be a good idea to implement into their battalion, and I want to help medical command relieve some of their duties to me that I'm allowed to do so that they can focus more on more important matters. I would think of more unique SIMs and Trainings for medical so that they can be even more prepared than before. Lastly I'll make sure that every MO and medical does their part to help improve the branch, and I'll try to help make medical to be a place to where new enlisted can have fun while learning the ropes of being a medic and one day may even become an great teacher for the next generation.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I can be trusted with this position, because I'm very active and I'm always open to suggestions. I always try to keep the trust of those around me because without  trust, it will cause issues and may hinder the progress of the things we do. I'm always open to criticism as it can help me improve myself and lastly I've been in a command position before so I know what it takes to run a branch, and would always try to give advice to those who need help or asked for help.

Why do you want this rank?:

The reason I want this rank is I want to help improve MO the best I can. At its current state at the moment, MO needs the most help and I believe I have the capabilities to improve it. I know that I'm somewhat new to MO but I believe I have the basics down and I will just learn more along the way. I want to show the newer enlisted in naval that MO can be a fun job to do. With my time with medical I've been enjoying what we do and  I want to help medical improve even further by doing more SIMs and Trainings to help a bit with activity and keep the current medical on entertained. Lastly I want to be able relieve some stress from medical command that I'm allowed to do so they may focus on more important things

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My Purpose in my assigned branch would be to help their command team oversee day to day medical operations and to make sure that  both Medical and MO's does their duties. To be able Assist Medical Command with their task and be able to suggest things to improve their ideas or give ideas of my own that may help. To assist in doing tryouts ,trainings and SIMs with our specialty so that our respective branch would get newer enlisted and learn something new from the training/SIM. Lastly being able to handle situations that a MO can do if no other medical personnel with the appropriate rank to handle it is on.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

+Support

• Good role model
  • Best candidate for the position of CMO
  • Best words I can use to describe Cheez are "even-keeled" - you can always expect professionalism and honesty from this guy
  • Very knowledgeable on rules and regulations
  • Always keeps people honest and accountable, and doesn't show preferential treatment to anyone

Good luck Cheez!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

1 hour ago, M A N D O said:

+Support

• Good role model
  • Best words I can use to describe Cheez are "even-keeled" - you can always expect professionalism and honesty from this guy
  • Always keeps people honest and accountable, and doesn't show preferential treatment to anyone

Good luck Cheez!

7 hours ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Needs to fill the roll of CMO

-Best candidate for position

-Good intention and understands the roles and responsibilities

-Previous leading experience

Everything said in these comments is true, and Cheez is a great fit for the position given how well they get along with Medical. Also, Cheez has already reached out to me regarding potential routes for improvement within Medical, so there is a clear understanding for where changes are needed.

+SUPPORT

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

Everything said in these comments is true, and Cheez is a great fit for the position given how well they get along with Medical. Also, Cheez has already reached out to me regarding potential routes for improvement within Medical, so there is a clear understanding for where changes are needed.

+SUPPORT

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 9/13/2021 at 4:01 AM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

On 9/13/2021 at 9:48 AM, M A N D O said:

+Support

• Good role model

Good luck Cheez!

This man knows what he’s doing

On 9/13/2021 at 1:01 AM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 9/13/2021 at 4:01 AM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

+Support

• Good role model

Good luck Cheez!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 9/13/2021 at 1:01 AM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

Good luck!!!

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

+Support

• Good role model

Good luck Cheez!

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

On 9/13/2021 at 6:48 AM, M A N D O said:

+Support

• Good role model

Good luck Cheez!