Gustav's 501st Vice Commander Application

Gustav

Should i become the next 501st Vice Commander?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become the next 501st Vice Commander?

• Yes (Explain why below)
    • No (Explain why below)

Questions:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

501st ARC JTL COL 3010 Gustav

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have many reasons why I want to be the 501st Vice Commander, primarily I want to help improve the 501st and help lead the 501st members in the right direction for the future. Ever since I rejoined the server, I have been very committed and devoted to the 501st, trying to host as many tryouts as I could during my NCO-time, and when I became Officer, I always tried to arrange sims/other activities for 501st when there was no event going on. One of my goals has always been to revive the 501st legion, which is why I have made a lot of suggestions within 501st regarding the normal 501st SOP but also the 501st sub-branch JT SOP. Which we reworked after I got JTAL/JTL (jump trooper lead) Before we reworked it the JT tryout was dry, boring, and meaningless, but after a bunch of suggestions and work I’ve been able to rework the 501st sub-branches tryout with help of course from 501st Command. So far, I’m quite happy with the improvements made, and I hope that with those improvements it’s evident of my capabilities to further develop 501st. I would say I am a good fit since I have attended every 501st meeting (even as enlisted which were not required) and every command meeting (Major+) and informed 501st troopers about some of the things which majors were told to remind/tell their battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

My overall playtime is 499:02 hours

(at the time of writing this application)

according to https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/383379163?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a Vice Commander is to assist the commander to manage the battalion and work on improving the battalion constantly. The Vice Commander should always listen to any officer, if they have any complaints/issues/suggestions, a vice commander should listen and consider everything that the officers are saying/suggesting. I also believe a vice commander should help officers if they need any help. I believe another purpose for the vice commander would be to make the officers have a chance of leading, delegating them a few troops to further acknowledge the capabilities of the officers, and to make them more comfortable being an officer. The Vice commander should also help inform the troopers about changes, be active, and overall help the battalion grow. The main purpose is also to set an example as a vice commander, troopers will follow your lead, so it’s important to be at your best behavior for that reason.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I am presently one the most senior 501st officers with the rank of COL. I am also very mature, I have never minged/gotten any staff warnings/strikes and I never will. Previously I have been playing on serious roleplaying servers, so I’m able to act serious and refrain from any type of minging. I also believe I have proved myself, being the JT lead I have been able to change and improve a lot of features within the 501st Jump trooper sub-branch, such as the JT SOP, normal 501st SOP and the JT tryout, which got a lot of positive feedback from the attendants. I can also be trusted due to the fact that I have in real life leading experience and my age (20) does reflect a great amount of maturity in-game as well in real life.

7. How often can you be Online?

I can be on every day for at least 10+ hours. 

(I don’t have school and I go to work when the server is down/nobody online, so I’m able to fully dedicate on the server)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav
Edit

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+Support
*Dedicates a large portion of his time to the 501st!
*Well thought out application
*Very well respected throughout the battalion
*Has done a lot for 501st

-Has had issues in the past dealing with other 501st
!Hope all those who apply for 501st VCMDR have great things for them in the future!

Edited by NebelFir
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 9/12/2021 at 5:25 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Is Danish so ehh 
!Hope all those who apply for 501st VCMDR have great things for them in the future!

Gustav is a great guy and I believe he deserves the role of VCMDR

Edited by LaFoursh
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

2 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Is Danish so ehh 

+ He Knows What He Is Doing!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

+ Major Support 

- this guys always doing sims for 501st 

- he's a fantastic leader towards 501st 

- he just got COL as the time of this post so he's the highest Officer in 501st 

- he's a great guy

- good application 

Overall I think he deserves this position 

Good luck Gust 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

HUGE +SUPPORT

This guy has always been a great leader

Always active

Very dedicated to his battalion

Shown to me he has all the qualities suited to being in command

This job is perfect for him

Best of luck mate!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

3 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Is Danish so ehh 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

4 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Is Danish so ehh 

Best of luck Gustav! - Miyo

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

4 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Is Danish so ehh 

5 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Is Danish so ehh 

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

- Support

This is a tough post to make, but I feel like I have to make it - not doing so would be dishonest. 

Most people know Gustav as a model 501st trooper, but they don't see the little things behind the scenes.

• Gustav has caused many issues internally for our troopers since becoming an officer and gaining responsibility.
  • He is a micromanager to an alarming degree, seeking full control over every detail of 501st operations.
  • If anyone questions Gustav, he will turn his attention - and intense scrutiny - on them. This, in turn, makes life under his command uncomfortable.
  • All areas under Gustav's purview - including the Jet Trooper sub-battalion - have become much more particular in how they can be used.
  • Most of us are professional and follow community rules. Gustav is a fanatical believer in "non-minge," taking "professionalism" to a level that sucks the entertainment out of time on Gaminglight ImperialRP. 
    • He has gone out of his way to report any behavior not in line with his definition of "non-minge." 

As a final note - Gustav has risen to the rank of COL in less than two months, while many other qualified low command officers have slogged through the ranks over many, many months to earn their place.

This opinion may be unpopular, but I strongly felt the need to share it.

Good luck to all 501st VCMDR applicants. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

9 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

This guy has always been a great leader

Always active

Very dedicated to his battalion

Shown to me he has all the qualities suited to being in command

This job is perfect for him

Best of luck mate!

All above is true man! Good luck Gustav u know!

8 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

This is a tough post to make, but I feel like I have to make it - not doing so would be dishonest. 

Most people know Gustav as a model 501st trooper, but they don't see the little things behind the scenes.

• Gustav has caused many issues internally for our troopers since becoming an officer and gaining responsibility.
  • He is a micromanager to an alarming degree, seeking full control over every detail of 501st operations.
  • If anyone questions Gustav, he will turn his attention - and intense scrutiny - on them. This, in turn, makes life under his command uncomfortable.
  • All areas under Gustav's purview - including the Jet Trooper sub-battalion - have become much more particular in how they can be used.
  • Most of us are professional and follow community rules. Gustav is a fanatical believer in "non-minge," taking "professionalism" to a level that sucks the entertainment out of time on Gaminglight ImperialRP. 
    • He has gone out of his way to report any behavior not in line with his definition of "non-minge." 

As a final note - Gustav has risen to the rank of COL in less than two months, while many other qualified low command officers have slogged through the ranks over many, many months to earn their place.

This opinion may be unpopular, but I strongly felt the need to share it.

Good luck to all 501st VCMDR applicants. 

I agree with this. It seems you need to work on your reputation in 501st and with your fellow officers. Along with the fact you have just recently been put into an officer position due to only being in the battalion 2 months says that you dknt have to much experience. I feel there are other people more suited for the job in this regard.. Otherwise good luck.

4 minutes ago, TheDeadGuy said:

Edited by TheDeadGuy

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

On 9/12/2021 at 5:25 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Has had issues in the past dealing with other 501st

Gustav is a very nice person and I think he deserves it 

EX: Purge VCMDR 

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied.

In the future please refrain from mentioning your application while is it currently up. 
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥