Update the Armor Guy who supplied you with more Armor - Denied

LucarioKing

What are you suggesting? - Armor Guy sell us more armor.

We've been updating so many things like; Adding more guns into the Armory, adding a new job, and weapon changes. The Armor guy hasn't been touched yet, so I suggest this guy sell us MORE armor than usual. Armor Guy deserves some love too.

Armor Sales

--------------------------------------------

$500 | 25 Armor

$1000 | 50 Armor

$1500 | 100 Armor

(New Armor price below)

$2000 | 150 Armor

$2500 | 200 Armor

--------------------------------------------

How would this change better the server? - This will be extremely helpful for CI Raid if there is no Bio and some go-to foundation if there's no maintenance to get full armor. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see any type of disadvantages, like; if there is no Bio on the raid or Maintenance in the foundation, so. They can run into Armor guy to get some more. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone on the Server

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

-Support

I think the armor that has that guy its good, makes that fair to everyone and not just going back to armory to come back in full HP | armor. Also , it gives a fundamental role to maintenance and bio job.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+support

The amount of times I have seen no maint on late night with a mix of no bios late night for both branches would make this viable. While I believe it can take away from maints job it will help foundation at the late hours were maint isn't on (Still love maint tho) besides anyone whos about to go back in combat buys the armor anyways as its quicker then finding maint and then being a sitting duck while getting armor 😕

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

The amount of times I have seen no maint on late night with a mix of no bios late night for both branches would make this viable. While I believe it can take away from maints job it will help foundation at the late hours were maint isn't on (Still love maint tho) besides anyone whos about to go back in combat buys the armor anyways as its quicker then finding maint and then being a sitting duck while getting armor 😕

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

I think the armor that has that guy its good, makes that fair to everyone and not just going back to armory to come back in full HP | armor. Also , it gives a fundamental role to maintenance and bio job.

1 hour ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

2 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

7 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

This would make armor kits pretty much pointless.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||