candy cane nerf - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

What are you suggesting? - the candy cain get a nerf

i have 2 ideas how to change it

1. add a timer between licks as about 3 seconds, if it can heal infinitely why not just make it so a mtf dosent need 10 licks in about 15 seconds to get back in the fight (if 200 hp)

2.Make it so the animation needs to finish before you can heal

How would this change better the server? - it will make it so a d class cant solo kill a mtf heal then kill another within 15 seconds

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - i dont see any disavantage 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

(i too own a candy cane)

-Support

It was already nerfed image.thumb.png.fcf212ce3578f95b6c912fecf0acacfc.png

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

15 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

It was already nerfed image.thumb.png.fcf212ce3578f95b6c912fecf0acacfc.png

You do know it was a limted time only weapon right? that mean ONLY PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT IT DURING WHEN IT WAS AVAIBLE CAN USE IT
-support 

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

-support

initiate combat

report if someone combat heals

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png