Springs Resignation from GL.

Spring

wow

It's time i guess

Never thought it would happen this soon, I thought maybe I would reach AHOME or higher, and I hoped for it. But recently a member who has gotten removed, gave me some insight on it. And I genuinely am disheartened by all the things he has said. I won't go into detail. But i've realised that he is right. This server is a waste of time, and you get nothing out of it.

People that are cool

shadowpl : was a good friend, in and out of GL.

Jummy, also good friend outside GL

Aussie: he's Australian 🙂 Also a good friend.

Sparkle: did some good things for maintenance 

Twix: he was an asshole to me a lot, but a good friend while doing it.

Loaf; my reason i stayed on the server a lot,

Tangerine: they were pretty cool.

Styx: stickbug

Australium: he was a good builder

Loki: He showed me the true meaning of what this server really amounts to. That's right, nothing.

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 3

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

I guess I am uncool now, just for you're info I put a ant's in you're bed. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

You're a great friend man, you were one of the people that got me on track to really dedicate myself to the server, I wish you the best of luck in the future. 

o7

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 minutes ago, Loaff said:

You're a great friend man, you were one of the people that got me on track to really dedicate myself to the server, I wish you the best of luck in the future. 

o7

nah bro, you got me to stay. i genuinely looked up to you and thats something i havent done in a long time.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

1 minute ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

nah bro, you got me to stay. i genuinely looked up to you and thats something i havent done in a long time.

I'm very touched by that.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

We'll miss you spring, you were an amazing friend in Gaminglight and also outside of it, you were my reason for tryna grind for OS

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

note: at school sorry for formatting lol

I might come back , but not for a while. I am happy with the OS rank I got in reserves. It embodies why I left. There was nothing to do, and I’m wasting my teenage years. If I ever want to come back , I can redo it all, starting from OS. Because OS is practically the same thing as MM, just with more restrictions. So yeah,

biggest talila hater

• 7 months later...

hi im back now lmaoo

biggest talila hater