Chill - Player Report

Pills

Your in game name: Ahoy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526542188

The player's in game name: Chill 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:155889863

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 8 PM EST 9/1/21

What did the player do: Harrassment/Player Diss/Telling Players to Kill Themselves/Revenge RDMx1

Evidence (required): https://imgur.com/a/6mlDRr3

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perm Ban

Any extra information: Removed from CI for other reasons. Given advice to make a forum report as he left the server. As I was making the forum report, he flagged on the server to RDM then left.

Edited by Pills
Revenge RDM not RDM
  • Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Just now, Dick Grayson said:

+Support Get this man

• Like 1

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

Afternoon!

I would just like to point out that the individual has received a warn for the RDM of this report. For context, Pills made a sit about the RDM which I had taken in which I discovered the individual had disconnected. I returned Pills and was discussing it with another staff member in which the player reconnected and was brought back to the sit. After confirming the RDM nature of the sit I had issued the warn and returned the player. A LTAP was also not given to the player as the individual was never brought to the sit, claimed technical errors and did rejoin soon after the situation had occurred.

I didn't ask or deal with the other aspects of this report with the player as I did not have both parties present and the player report was already made.

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

10 minutes ago, chill said:

it was revenge rdm + i was told in training that was okay in ci spawn + i never told anyone to kill themselves + find something better to do with your time

if you want something better to do with YOUR time, learn to respect people

• Like 2

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Just now, Benslaki_II said:

if you want something better to do with YOUR time, learn to respect people

I do respect people. This person striked me for revenge RDM in ci spawn then blacklisted me after I got upset. Why would anyone respect someone like that?

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 6

Just now, chill said:

I do respect people. This person striked me for revenge RDM in ci spawn then blacklisted me after I got upset. Why would anyone respect someone like that?

respect =/= discipline 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, chill said:

i never told anyone to kill themselves

Saying "fuck off and die" is just as bad as promoting suicide.

• Like 2

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

2 minutes ago, chill said:

i should also add this person admin abused me and had to be taken out of the sit because they were so upset

I had to be taken out because you left the server and was told to make a player report on the forums. When you revenged RDMed me I called another because I had not made the player report yet. Then you left the server again (staff took the sits after he left).

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Forums Diplomat Message
Keep Replies to + or - Supports only.

-Senior Diplomat Dark

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+support 

I've only seen negative things about this person on this server since he's joined imma be honest.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

34 minutes ago, chill said:

First of all, respect goes both ways

13 minutes ago, chill said:

i should also add this person admin abused me and had to be taken out of the sit because they were so upset

You got evidence?

+support
He is pretty toxic and this community doesn't promote toxicity 

Edited by Grey117

200.gif

• Frog locked and unlocked this topic
  • Head of Staff

Forums Diplomat Message
Due to continued arguing and failure to heed a Forums Diplomat Message, this topic will now be locked from further replies, and will remain locked until SMT looks over it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"