General Suggestions - 079 Site-PA Access - Denied

ShadowPL

What are you suggesting? - Make it so SCP-079 has access to speaking via Site-PA if connected to the foundation systems.

How would this change better the server? - If you think about it, if SCP-079 is already connected to the foundations system, which makes him able to open/close and lock doors, then why not communicate via Site-PA to maybe assist SCPs? For example "[SITE-PA] SCP-939-1, if you go to your left, there's a group of people.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No i don't think so

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCPs 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+/- support

This is a good idea and I like it as its more than a door locking minge

However I can already sense the micspam

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

19 minutes ago, Beepis said:

+/- support

This is a good idea and I like it as its more than a door locking minge

However I can already sense the micspam

It's not really a Voice Amplifier, just /advert [SITE-PA]

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

Sounds good but there does need to be some sort of rules regarding it because if it is implemented and it is Site PA it essentially means that EVERYONE can hear it, which means if it's used only once everyone knows that SCP-079 is breached and could warrant a very quick recontainment

also ew a german

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

3 hours ago, Henessy said:

+Support

Sounds good but there does need to be some sort of rules regarding it because if it is implemented and it is Site PA it essentially means that EVERYONE can hear it, which means if it's used only once everyone knows that SCP-079 is breached and could warrant a very quick recontainment

also ew a german

cant wait for site wide rick rolls

On 9/1/2021 at 11:31 AM, DumpTruck said:

+ Support 

I like the idea for 079 to talk in SITE PA  

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

• 4 weeks later...