Should Xhilo become a moderator?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Xhilo become a moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Xhilo
What is your steam name?: Xhilo
What is your steam ID?:76561199006688273
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have experience Moderating for rust servers such as Rust academy 10x and PCR
What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly around late 2018 or early 2019

What date did you make your forums account? November 29, 2019
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond
How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 30 warns (I have changed my behavior and want to be apart of Gaminglight I have not been warned in 1 year I know It does not explain that I was a minge before thanks for reading.
Have you donated? Yes I have donated in total $141
I am applying for Trial moderator
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not staff curently on any server

Have you read the staff guidelines at  you will be tested on it: Yes I have read through the staff handbook

Timezone: MST
Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank because I have changed my ways for the better for me and for gaminglight because I want to be apart of the gaming light community I like to help new people with what ever I can without being a moderator and I am very patient I know 30 warns is alot of warns but I am asking for a chance to prove my self to everyone that I have changed I know even though I have not been warned I still have 30 warns but I am certain I can prove to everyone that I have changed and am a nice guy I also have experience with being staff on rust servers which is kind of similar with being staff on gmod I was also discord moderator so I would answer tickets of in game reports and I am looking forward if possible to be on staff frequently helping people that need help regardless it be a new person needing help fixing his car or a person breaking rules they didnt know they where rules.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would handle this by trying to calm the person down first if he does not calm down then I will gag him and explain to him whats going on then ungag him and let him speak his story and if he still is curing and not complying I will warn him and jail him.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? if a player is threatening to charge back I would let him know the punishment that there is for chargebacks and let a higher-up know what he said

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? I would jail them and let them know they cant be mass minging if they do not comply I will call a higher-up to help me find a correct punishment or solution to the problem

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") if I do not know what to do I will pm or dm another staff member and ask the question or ask them to teleport to the staff sit to help me with the sit

Here is proof of warns
1. https://streamable.com/znf05g

2. https://streamable.com/oqu8zo
3. https://streamable.com/qbfxrm

Edited by luxarygaming1
  • Like 2

-Support

• I apologize as I may not of read the whole thing as the formatting is atrocious, it is so hard to read.
  • You have 30 warns...
  • I have not seen you, granted if you play during the night or late afternoon it would not be possible.

Again, there was an issue with formatting so this is all the input I could give you.. either way best of luck on your application!

-Support

Just no... you have 30 warns, some of them being player diss, staff diss, couple RDM's.  I wouldn't trust you enough to hold a staff rank I fear you would do something against the rules and kinda makes me scared, You also used the wrong format for the Application, I have no Idea who you are, you didn't put down the actual steam ID just the account ID (sound the same but are different), answered more than 2 questions, and quite few more concerns and thoughts but just gonna stop there so just... -support

23 hours ago, luxarygaming1 said:

Move to police rp section please

-Moved to Correct Section-

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

You have 30 warns. Some for MRDM in Spawn | NITRP | Staff Diss | To me it seems like you want the rank to be able to abuse your power. If you can show some improvement of not getting any warns at all for like 3 or so months then I would +Support when you put the application up. You need to go over the MOTD and read that and try to not get warned for an extended period of time before I would +Support this application. Secondly with my interactions with you so far on the server, they have been negative. I only see you on the server once every like 4 days so I don't think that you would be active either. Combined with everything else, you posted this originally in the wrong section and didn't follow the format the correct way.

Edited by Corky

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

9 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

You have 30 warns. Some for MRDM in Spawn | NITRP | Staff Diss | To me it seems like you want the rank to be able to abuse your power. If you can show some improvement of not getting any warns at all for like 3 or so months then I would +Support when you put the application up. You need to go over the MOTD and read that and try to not get warned for an extended period of time before I would +Support this application. Secondly with my interactions with you so far on the server, they have been negative. I only see you on the server once every like 4 days so I don't think that you would be active either. Combined with everything else, you posted this originally in the wrong section and didn't follow the format the correct way.

Yeah, -Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support

You have 30 warns

Recent Warns

Bad Reputation 

Only have seen you once

Seems like you rushed application

Didn't put in right section first time

Don't seem like you are qualified for staff at all

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

15 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

15 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

Yeah No

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

-Support 

where do I even start first you have 30 warns that’s is 10 warns away from a threshold ban, you have a bad reputation never seen you on in my life, you didn’t put it in the right section and finally you used the wrong format 

-all I can say is good luck and have a great day 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

-support

Not enough time has passed since you returned, and you have within your short time since returning obtained 2 more warns for a total of 32 warns. It seems like your behavior has continued it might have slowed down possibly but I don't see a full 180 like your trying to imply. Stick around for a few more months and truly show you have improved before applying for staff.

Link to his warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199006688273

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

21 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

Not enough time has passed since you returned, and you have within your short time since returning obtained 2 more warns for a total of 32 warns. It seems like your behavior has continued it might have slowed down possibly but I don't see a full 180 like your trying to imply. Stick around for a few more months and truly show you have improved before applying for staff.

Link to his warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199006688273

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

- Support 

I have actively seen you break the rules or bend them in the past 2 days

you have 2 player reports and a ban request against you currently for a month so really no point 

I also agree with other i think you want this rank to abuse your power and minge. 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

19 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

21 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

22 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

going to have to agree with corky on this unfortunately -support 

That bald Aussie Guy

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team