Hale/HL1's Resignation.

Hale?

Hey all, I've had a load of fun and good times on ImperialRP, but unfortunately my time has come. I've been apart of GL for almost a year, I've been in so many battalions, and I've enjoyed all theย interactions with everyone on the server.ย I'm very thankful for theย privilege of being in an awesome community.

I'm gonna give a few shoutouts, so here:

Goat -ย buy the shirt

Frog & Bop - literally talk to you everyday so you know how Iย feel, but use your brains please for the love of god

Biggie - Great friend and Senior Commander, keep in touch!

Drayton - stfu kid, u already know what im boutta do ! cry

Ducks - stop playing roblox

Chico - funny guy GM, but for real, thank you for being DT's designated GM.

Dead - red stick go brr haha

"Doomlam" - Good luck man, hope you get far in whatever battalion you join. dont be shy to message me on steam !!!

Wheat - "yOu caN't iD cheCk mE"

Ivan - I swear it was the Jet Trooper playermodel and lag

Cloudzz - ur my token australian friend

NHCย - Thank you for yourย work!

All the battalion commanders - proud to be command with all of you, +respect

DT - Thank you for making my stay on the server the best it could be.

With all that being said, if Iย didn't mention you, I apologize, there's too many people to all mention here. It's been real. See you all later.

• Like 1

๐Œ๐“๐…ย ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š-๐Ÿย ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ '๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž'
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ:
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐’๐‚๐-๐‘๐ย ๐Œ๐“๐… ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿย ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ.ย |ย ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซย ๐‡๐‹๐Ÿย |ย ๐‘๐‘๐‡ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐งย ๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ—ย |ย ๐‚๐ˆ ๐‘๐ง๐ƒ ๐€๐ˆ๐ย |ย ๐•๐Ÿ’ ๐‘๐จ๐ง๐ข๐งย ๐ˆ๐•ย |ย ๐Œ๐“๐… ๐Œ๐ฎ-๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซย |ย ๐‚๐ˆย ๐Ÿ๐‹๐“ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐žย ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐ |ย ๐ƒ๐Ÿ–ย ๐’๐š๐›๐ซ๐žย ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆย |ย ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ-๐‘๐ย ๐ƒ๐“ ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ซย ๐•๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐‹๐Ÿ /ย ๐’๐Ž๐Ÿย |ย ๐’๐… ๐Ž๐’๐‹ ๐’๐‹ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ž | ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ซ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐จ๐ฌ | ๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐’๐•๐‹ ๐“๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ณ |ย ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ ๐’๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ˆ๐…๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—ย 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

• Head of Staff

Would say I'm sorry to see you go but we talk every day and will continue to do so. You did great things for DT and you will be missed in the battalion.ย 

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staffย  ย  ย  ย 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

dont care ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

jk lv u

ย 

Edited by Kieran โ™ก
  • Heart-Eyes 1

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

3 hours ago, Kieran โ™ก said:

dont care ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

ย 

^ Cry about it !ย 

Drayton

Former DTย ร˜SC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

โ€œThe true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.โ€ โ€• G.K. Chesterton

I'll buy the shirt for both of us !

|ย  ย Head Administratorย ย |ย  Director of Intelligenceย ย |

| Death Trooper Commanderย |ย Epsilon-11 Commanderย |ย Alpha-1 Commander |ย High General Goatย |ย Shock Vice Commanderย |

Sorry to see you go I remember you in SF ages ago I enjoyed hanging with you I will miss you dudeย 

ย SF SFLย SRVWย EX: Nova VCMDRย EX: DT SGTย 
189th Mandalorian Corpsย -ย Imperial Fleet Brigadeย 

183rd Siege Unitย -ย Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

Imma miss you Hale, it was nice playing with chu. Best wishes to you going forward.

ย 

ใ€ŽImperialRPใ€:ใ€–ย Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta ใ€—ใ€– Exย IC COL Sheryย ใ€—

ใ€ŽStaffใ€:ใ€– Imperial RP Senior Moderator ใ€—ใ€–ย Forums Diplomat ใ€—

• 2 weeks later...
  • Shery locked this topic