Ethereal - Denied

Crazyhorse

Post name: Ethereal

What are you suggesting? - to remove the Ethereal from all classes other than 05 and up

How would this change better the server? - Because with the ethereal as a gun, it just makes the ENTIRE point of being a SCP useless, im playing as 682 and just get obliterated anytime i even leave my CC, its unfare and makes the WHOLE POINT of the server useless, its literally in the name. some MTF/Nu-7 in the comments will say "-support it just keeps it fair" because they wanna be the "Almighty"

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - some MTF might cry because it gets removed and they dont have a weapon anymore that can kill some SCP's in oneshot.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everysingle SCP in the game

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Crazyhorse
  • Dislike 7

2 minutes ago, Crazyhorse said:

just like i said, do you realise how many level 100 MTF/E11 there are? in the server when there is ~100 players on, ~40 have level 100+ and ~10 have access to the ethereal, its stupid

There is already a suggestion asking to remove it from the level 100 job or nerf in some way.

19 minutes ago, styx said:

-support

only class that have it is the mtf level 100 class and mtf e 11 d4 alpha unit which you have to get into by being trusted in e11 and trusted as a d4.

the amount of times i see mtf with it is very little.

Edited by Fieryphonix

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

-support 

first of all this post isn't needed because someone already made a very similar post and second off I don't think anyone will +support because you just bashed MTF for no reason at all. So maybe in the future if you want to get something don't be rude to like 1/2 of the server.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

I'm gonna have to -Support this. 

So, the ethereal isn't even the greatest weapon. If you're experienced with dodging and aren't running down a long ass hallway, then it's quite hard to get killed by it.

Even so, the only class that spawns with it, is the Coldsilver Alpha Unit, which can only come into the Facility on Code Red and is a whitelist given to only a few people.
And, it's 150k from the Quartermaster, which is quite pricey for most players.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

4 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

So, the ethereal isn't even the greatest weapon. If you're experienced with dodging and aren't running down a long ass hallway, then it's quite hard to get killed by it.

Even so, the only class that spawns with it, is the Coldsilver Alpha Unit, which can only come into the Facility on Code Red and is a whitelist given to only a few people.

you can make ~50k every 10 minutes from mining on surface

2 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

This and also the fact that this post is only here to hate on MTF for no reason at all. If you make a suggestion, at least be respectful.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

-Support

I understand the frustration of SCPs when killed by it, and It's not easy to dodge the lasers as well when they are just camping doors and waiting for you to come and close the door on you and move onto the next one. However I think it shouldn't be restricted to 1LT+ in Nu7. It should atleast be Major+ In my opinion as it's a micro we are talking about. It also kinda ruins the Alpha unit of E11.

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

- Support

Play smart, you can one shot any person with 682 and 2 - 3 shot anyone with 939. Not a big issue.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

14 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator