FusionThunder's RRH Application

FusionThunder

In Game Name: FusionThunder

Steam ID  STEAM_0:1:246681057

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Nu7 SM, SEC CPT, MA, Security HoPo

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: I don't have a preference. I'll guard any O5 with my life

How many Warns do you have? image.png.ba3c5ac51aba534b22d169fa9d353b55.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Over time on this server I have had more and more fun. During this time, I have witnessed RRH guarding 05, Doing tests, and fighting CI and it looked very fun so I wanted to apply and be able to do that stuff too. If I am accepted I will do my very best to carry out my duties to the best of my ability. I've always wanted to be able to help out O5 and other VIPs and this is the way to do it. I have also noticed issues on the foundation’s unity in certain times. If accepted i hope to provide a guiding hand which can help overcome even situations thought to require a code nuke. I will do my best to make sure there is good communication from everyone, be a good leader (when needed), and an outstanding bodyguard. I have had lots of experience with the weapons on this game prior to application and i have a very good understanding in things like spray pattern, what rounds each gun takes, and more.

Why should we accept you: I have great knowledge of the rules, Love of the game, and overall professionalism. If accepted i will do my very best to perform the duties assigned to me. I’ve always wanted to work at a higher level within the foundation as well. Being able to work closely with higher ups in the facility seems really cool and the higher ups ive met have been amazing people so i would love to protect them. Overtime on this server, i have been exposed to many VIP status people and have always done my best to guard them when i could. 

Over time on this server, I have had more and more interactions with VIP personnel and I have been able to guard them. There have been instances where i have saved Utility High command from 8+ CI, Times where I assisted 05 Personnel with CI, and in general there have been other instances in which i have protected VIPs with my life successfully. If accepted, I plan to guard them better than previously able. Whether it be CI, Sarkic or an unknown entity I intend to lay down my life for the sake of my VIP.

My aim at the start of my time on this server was very shaky, but over time it has developed more and more and i hardly ever crossfire now and i have had multiple instances in the last few weeks where i have 1v4d, 1v7d, and 1v9d CI and won. I have had a background in FPS games so i know my way around a gun pretty well 🙂

Thank you for considering me for RRH! 🙂

-Fusion

Edited by FusionThunder
Extending length x4 + Updating Ranks x3
  • Like 1

spacer.png

+Support 
-Very Fun to be around
-Very Active
-Very Professional
-Good Overall Experience
Only thing id change was make your responses a little bit longer otherwise amazing

• Like 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

-Support

Your an amazing person, it's just you application is so small, I read it under 60 seconds, it to me shows you don't care much about it.

1 hour ago, ScootyBoop22 said:

+Support 
-Very Fun to be around
-Very Active
-Very Professional
-Good Overall Experience
Only thing id change was make your responses a little bit longer otherwise amazing

• Thanks 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, Jack S said:

-Support

Your an amazing person, it's just you application is so small, I read it under 60 seconds, it to me shows you don't care much about it.

I really appreciate the compliment! But yea im sorry abt the length idk too much about this stuff yet (Started in June)

• Like 1

spacer.png

13 hours ago, RyzenC4 said:

-Support

Now Fusion Is One Of My Favorite GenSec, But Your App Is Pretty Short, And RRH Is Not An Easy Program To Get Into.

Hope The Suggestions Help You!

Good Luck!

essentially 

but I am giving him good boy points so

+/- 

Edited by Some minge
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

Only -supporting because the app is too short but you are a great guy and you're going to get far on this server.

Best of luck ❤️

• Like 1

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

On 8/24/2021 at 1:40 PM, ScootyBoop22 said:

+Support 
-Very Fun to be around
-Very Active
-Very Professional
-Good Overall Experience

I’ve seen fusion around on Nu7 and he knows his stuff. His app is a little short, but I think he still deserves RRH.

• Like 1

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

On 8/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, agenttrigger007 said:

+Support
- Active on NU-7 and Gensec
- Knows his way around a fight
- Enjoyable teammate
- Good overall Experience

Note: Could be longer like said before but I trust him with RRH

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 8/24/2021 at 10:40 AM, ScootyBoop22 said:

+Support 
-Very Fun to be around
-Very Active
-Very Professional
-Good Overall Experience

-RRH Guardian Foxtrot 82

• Thanks 1

🙂

Changing to +Support

I have seen more from you in game and you have my support.

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 1:40 PM, ScootyBoop22 said:

+Support 
-Very Fun to be around
-Very Active
-Very Professional
-Good Overall Experience

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic