islandtoad

In-Game Name: islandtoad

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:146214010

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum/Senior Admin

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 9 Weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: SEC 2LT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8.5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):Yes, I used to be et

How Active are you? (1/10): about a 5-6 but it varies based on school and work

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I wish to rejoin the event team because of the tremendous amount of fun it is to host and participate in events. I also want more people to be able to have that experience. As you can see my time and current rank in staff I have spent a lot of time on the server and I know most if not all of the rules, I also have experience dealing with mingy people as a security command and staff member. I have previouslly been in event team and was removed for inactivity but I have had a great surge of willpower and would love to let other people have fun and not just me. I wont be able to be incredibly active on event team due to work and school and just real life but I will make sure each week to try my best to at least reach quota. I have also spent more time looking at lore of the scp universe and have some ideas about new events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I think it would be really cool to do an event with the new SCP-7598-GL where it found something like growth hormones or something and grew like 2 times the size and just started going crazy. Whenever it finally got down to 1 HP (would have to be buddhaed) it would then split into a couple smaller versions of itself that travel as a pack and are only hostile in self defense. Later on, research and rnd would have to work together to try and get them to combine together and send them back to where they belong in ci base.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-439, basically its a bug that whenever the queen finds you she crawls into your mouth while you're sleeping and turns your muscles into basically bone and turns you into a nest. I just think its really cool and kind of terrifying and could be a cool scp to add to the server but I don't think it could be implemented

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

I think you're event could use some touching up but

Islandtoad is a good guy and I rarely if not any incidents where he is a bad actor. 

I would completely trust Island with this responsability 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- Have seen on the server and while having a limited number of engagements the ones i do recall have been pleasant. 
- Application just beams 'dedication' and he has demonstrated this by his position in the Staffing team and this application.
- Plenty of experience and knowledge to function effectively as a member of the ET. 
- Application questions are answered well. 

- Event has potential for improvement but we aren't exactly asking for a full-sized event detail. 

Overall, +Support seems like a great fit. 

Nothing special here, move on.

+Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

- Have seen on the server and while having a limited number of engagements the ones i do recall have been pleasant. 
- Application just beams 'dedication' and he has demonstrated this by his position in the Staffing team and this application.
- Plenty of experience and knowledge to function effectively as a member of the ET. 

- Event has potential for improvement but we aren't exactly asking for a full-sized event detail. 

Well said Train.  +Support

3 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

+Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧