making OFC an level job - Denied

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? - Because Training got removed and we  will  most likely never see it again i think the OFC Job Should Be an Level Job  i would say 15 or what ever SMT feels right for it   

Why should we add it? - Because People Abuse The OFC Job lots of people get Tazed For No Reason And  Get There Roleplay Messed With Yes There's a demote button but staff can't be on 24/7 because they are humans and have lives   i think placing this would help a lot with the current issues  

What are the advantages of having this? - No More Random Arrests And People Who Want To Troll us role-players       

Who is it mainly for? -Gov

Links to any content -

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

9 minutes ago, Pillow said:

+Support

would be helpful but maybe the level should be locked at 8-10

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

4 hours ago, Pillow said:

+Support

as PD low command, I would also love training back.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+Support however some people mention it being lvl 8-10 I think that it should be like between 5 and 8. heres why. People join the server to immediately start playing on the PD job and some are actually good at RPing. would it be fair to make them wait longer because of others that broke the rules?

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

5 hours ago, Corky said:

+Support however some people mention it being lvl 8-10 I think that it should be like between 5 and 8. heres why. People join the server to immediately start playing on the PD job and some are actually good at RPing. would it be fair to make them wait longer because of others that broke the rules?

i do agree   with that we shouldn't  let them but the level system will help alot    because trainings aren't coming back SMT has said this 

• Head Admin

i would like to see how this would affect new player count and if it makes us lose new players i would get it back to a accessible job. its a great idea but i would first like to see how it would affect us.

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

10 hours ago, Tactical said:

i would like to see how this would affect new player count and if it makes us lose new players i would get it back to a accessible job. its a great idea but i would first like to see how it would affect us.

Bruh, we would have the same amount of players just that now there would be an extra step to getting cuffs, a taser, and an MP9 to name a few things someone would be able to get right after joining. I don't see this affecting us in any negative way. 

Major +support for the suggestion

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-Support

If I was required to stand around AFK on Citizen for a while before getting to play (as I have played crim I believe 3-4 times?) it would've been pretty offputting. (I also think level 5 would've been reached by the time I loaded in...) For a lot of people it'd be mandatory AFK time. If OFC was a level job, what would be the government job for new players? Let's not forget this would block new players who haven't yet donated out of every department on the server, and I'm not sure how many gov only players would rather stand around AFK for a while than just click another server. Not to mention for players who only come here to join PD, this would essentially be like having staff show up and jail them immediately for being new. A lot of people come here to play PD, and locking the ability to even attempt to play it behind anything would lock gameplay out for some.

OFC is already a job that's often hard to get promoted from, and which locks you out of half the game. If we're going to lock even that job to experienced players just in case someone breaks the rules, what about mingy citizens? It just feels like a rather counter-productive exercise of "if they AFK for a while they can't break rules", which I feel would discourage players who mainly want to play government jobs while doing very little to delay people with intent to minge (who will likely just minge as citizens or gun dealers until they level up enough to click OFC) nor to actually make players more experienced (AFKing or running around as a citizen won't help people learn how to be an OFC).

• Like 3

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

1 minute ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

If I was required to stand around AFK on Citizen for a while before getting to play (as I have played crim I believe 3-4 times?) it would've been pretty offputting. (I also think level 5 would've been reached by the time I loaded in...) For a lot of people it'd be mandatory AFK time. If OFC was a level job, what would be the government job for new players? Let's not forget this would block new players who haven't yet donated out of every department on the server, and I'm not sure how many gov only players would rather stand around AFK for a while than just click another server. Not to mention for players who only come here to join PD, this would essentially be like having staff show up and jail them immediately for being new. A lot of people come here to play PD, and locking the ability to even attempt to play it behind anything would lock gameplay out for some.

OFC is already a job that's often hard to get promoted from, and which locks you out of half the game. If we're going to lock even that job to experienced players just in case someone breaks the rules, what about mingy citizens? It just feels like a rather counter-productive exercise of "if they AFK for a while they can't break rules", which I feel would discourage players who mainly want to play government jobs while doing very little to delay people with intent to minge (who will likely just minge as citizens or gun dealers until they level up enough to click OFC) nor to actually make players more experienced (AFKing or running around as a citizen won't help people learn how to be an OFC).

Do you have any suggestion  to fix this OFC Mess this or adding trainings back would fix it  people like to roleplay and staff and command members have lives roleplayers shouldn't even have to depend on command  to demote mingey ofcs  

Mewy the OFC thing is not a problem sure once in a while an ofc hops on gov and rdms/minges. But that’s why you do /report or contact command 

This would lower player count and discourage people to play pd/start out as pd 

posted on phone

Edited by Tonyy

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

21 hours ago, Tonyy said:

Mewy the OFC thing is not a problem sure once in a while an ofc hops on gov and rdms/minges. But that’s why you do /report or contact command 

posted on phone

but when there Is No Command Or Staff On No one wants to deal with a mingey ofc So

MAJOR + Support

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 8/23/2021 at 12:33 AM, Pillow said:

+Support

On 8/23/2021 at 12:22 AM, Waifu Mewy said:

i would say 15

-I think 15 is good because I believe you don't even need an hour of playtime for 8-10, but either way +support and SMT would obviously get the final decision as to what level is needed

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

+Support

Rather it be a bit of a grind to get into PD rather some people be not just mingey and become OFCs . As the Chief Supervisor of OFCs I believe this would benefit the PD side of the server a lot.

• Like 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Asmodeus said:

+Support

Rather it be a bit of a grind to get into PD rather some people be not just mingey and become OFCs . As the Chief Supervisor of OFCs I believe this would benefit the PD side of the server a lot.

if they do i think they should ask pd command how they feel about it for everyone gets a say yea know 

On 8/23/2021 at 10:39 PM, Tonyy said:

posted on phone

Bruh. It happens at LEAST once an hour.

+Support

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

-support

I mean, and don't get me wrong, in my time playing PRP I have seen a total of 5 out of the hundreds of OFC's be mingey and/or abusive. Gatekeeping a starter job (Yes I say starter, they have a shitty gun, shitty HP/Armor, and no vehicle), to level requirements won't help anything. The point of OFC is for new players who just joined to learn from those who got promoted and ride-along with them. Adding training back would fix it, but would require some trainers to be able to be on during the off hours when some players join or they will just leave to find servers that they can get trained on/become an officer. 

16 minutes ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

I mean, and don't get me wrong, in my time playing PRP I have seen a total of 5 out of the hundreds of OFC's be mingey and/or abusive. Gatekeeping a starter job (Yes I say starter, they have a shitty gun, shitty HP/Armor, and no vehicle), to level requirements won't help anything. The point of OFC is for new players who just joined to learn from those who got promoted and ride-along with them. Adding training back would fix it, but would require some trainers to be able to be on during the off hours when some players join or they will just leave to find servers that they can get trained on/become an officer. 

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths