14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Commander

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN?

MC VCMDR TheCatBob 1243

What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be commander so I can further the battalion from a quality standpoint. The battalion has made great strides in the right direction but we can still do a lot more and I want to do more to help the battalion and allow the troops to have the best experience possible.  I would also like to be a commander because it's seen as a leader and a role model as a vice commander, we are somewhat seen as this but as commander you have an opportunity to set a responsible and respectable image. 

Then there is the housekeeping standpoint with LOA's, ROA's and disciplinary. I am always happy to do this because it helps keep the battalion organized and professional, then last to try and get activity up the activity of the battalion has its ups and downs and I want it to be at a constant up the currant command team is trying to do this now but as commander I feel that it opens more doors/ you are seen as one of the top leaders of that battalion so people approach you with ideas for sim, missions etc. and your more in the “loop” so you could give ideas to better the battalion and the server as a whole. 

How much time do you have on the server? 

538 hours according to BattleMetrics 

What is the main purpose of a commander for a branch?

As a commander you are seen as a leader, as the leader you need to make the experience of the battalion the best it can be and to represent your battalion the commander is someone who you can ask questions or seek help or asks proposals of mission, co ops, events, etc. and you are tasked with keeping the troops entertained. Being seen as the leader you are the "spokesperson" of your battalion and being the "spokesperson" allows you to better relationships with other battalions and that is key to keeping the server entertained, any ship without communication will sink so in a way you try to keep the whole server entertained.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

I can be trusted because I'm at the highest rank possible for me for the time being. That tells me that I have been trusted with a command possession which I'm grateful for and hope I didn't disappoint. In my time as vice commander I have been in no confrontational mishaps and I only want to see the best for the battalion as I said before. We have lots of things we can change in medical. In other words, we can fix things to better the troops' experience and keep them having fun and stay entertained.  I'm going to keep harping the same thing. We need the quality of the battalion to be the best it can be to keep people on the server and having fun. 

How often can you be online?

5 hours a day 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

I Have two warnings KTAP and FailRP/LTAP  (4 almost 5 months ago now)

Thank you for your time 

-CatBob

Edited by TheCatBob

spacer.png

EX. Medical Commander CatBob

Most Serious Role Player, Totally

+Support 

- Great guy 

- does a good job

- knows what he’s doing 

- Good luck!!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

1 hour ago, Evan? said:

+Support 

- Great guy 

- does a good job

- knows what he’s doing 

- Good luck!!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 8/23/2021 at 2:03 PM, Evan? said:

+Support 

- Great guy 

- does a good job

- knows what he’s doing 

- Good luck!!

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

On 8/23/2021 at 2:03 PM, Evan? said:

+Support 

- Great guy 

- does a good job

- knows what he’s doing 

- Good luck!!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

PENDING!
While on Pending, please show your commanding capabilities to Imperial High Command. Please be patient and do not contact anyone until this application is decided on! Thank you!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ Major support 

- would be a great Commander 

- has experience as a Vice Commander 

- he dose amazing Breaching Sims 

- as a former Medical who was under is command I can tell you his commanding skills are high 

- vary nice guy 

- active as a Vice commander 

- from what I know he's well liked by Medical 

GOOD LUCK CATBOB 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander+ within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

If you have any questions about how Medical with work due to having an active Senior Commander, please speak to Keegan himself or contact me on Discord (TAlila#7007)

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥