Increase Limb Damage On Class-D

Mind Stone

On 8/24/2021 at 8:34 PM, DooM Guy said:

-Soup

D-Class already hit the floor faster than a dead fly so increasing the limb damage is gonna make it harder.

Also 19 rounds into a scavengers leg is nothing. I've mag dumped 150 50 in the leg thousands of times and they only took like 20dmg lol

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

On 8/22/2021 at 7:53 AM, Kvist said:

I guess my question instead is if D-Class are somehow more damage resistant than other classes. Do any other classes or models share this 'limb damage' resistance outside of D-Class?

Seems like my question has been answered here. This limb resistance needs to go, no class whatsoever should have something like this in a roleplay server. The arguments about how GenSec already has so many advantages against D-Class are missing the point entirely: they are not supposed to be equal in capability.

And I get weeb's point about the amount of resources and time this can take, though I'm of the opinion if the powers that be had the ability to put it in, they can take it out too.

Edited by Kvist
Double-reply
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 1:33 PM, Dang said:

- support 

I don't think this is needed in my opinion because security and MTF both got weaponry and Armor/hp buffs on there most recent branch updates, which i think is plenty of fire power to keep D-block under control. 

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

12 hours ago, CI Cosmic said:

-Support 

Don't mean to sound rude on anything but making a suggestion to buff your bad aim doesn't sound the best

Okay so I'm assuming we need to start qualifying any suggestions concerning PVP balancing with our CS:GO ranks. Does OP need to smoke you in R6:S to make his suggestions more valid? In fact, why stop there? Any suggestions concerning building requires a Fortnite montage by the poster to be considered.

Debate the substance of OP's points and stop attacking him. 

Messing with limb damage might help the match up a bit but I think there are some glaring issues with hitboxes in general that need to be addressed first:

Some models don't have their hitboxes classified correctly. They are all specified as "generic" which means they do one to one damage. This means they don't get any damage multipliers from headshots, or any damage nullifiers on limbs.

A lot of issues with low damage even after pumping an entire mag into a D-Class are frankly just down to hitreg.

So

+/- NEUTRAL

I think rebalancing hitbox damage should definitely be addressed in some manner, but a lot of other things need to be addressed along side it.

-support 

d class get dunked on by gensec alot of times but the thing is they are going to get fucked way harder against mtf 

and it will make new players leave the server since they cant escape or do something fun and new players leaving the server effects every branch on the server since its a potential Good member 

but overall i think this is a bad idea let them have fun a little bit    

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

On 8/31/2021 at 3:53 AM, Kvist said:

Okay so I'm assuming we need to start qualifying any suggestions concerning PVP balancing with our CS:GO ranks.

Nobody is comparing anything to CSGO.

I will conduct a investigation later on today with gensec concerning the D class models.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Some minge said:

Nobody is comparing anything to CSGO.

I will conduct a investigation later on today with gensec concerning the D class models.

Conclusion I tested the models on ET and the d-class limb damage literally does MORE than headshot damage. So this is more than likely what's referred to as a "Skill issue" 

This suggestion therefore has been falsified however a headshot hitbox does need to be added. 

-Support for limb damage increase as it is completely false

+support to a new d class headshot hitbox

Edit: We dug a little bit further and found that this was a specific d-class model that had the issue 

models/player/kerry/Class_D_5.mdl

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 8/21/2021 at 2:45 AM, Domo775 said:

-support

just get headshots like one of your ex majors 

Bruh you did them dirty 😂 

-SUPPORT

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏