Henery 2 ban appeal

Metal_Gear_Salad

Steam Name: Metal_Gear_Salad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178662422

Ingame Name: JR Henery 2

Ban Length: 2 weeks

Admin that Banned you: Dano

Reason for Ban: Banned for no reason (accused of AMRDM | ARDM in a sit | NITRP)

Dispute: I was afk dealing with some family matters and i come back to see that i have been banned even though i was a d class and afk in a cell, A person was banned for the exact same reason as i was banned for shortly after so im sure it was a mistake and i was banned accidently because of a similar name or something (you should really use steam id's to ban -_-). Im honestly sure not sure what happened but i just need to get unbanned because i have done nothing.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Yeah there were 2 people with the almost same name and made a mistake while banning,

This person can be unbanned

Mistake on my part, im sorry!

Edited by Dano
  • Like 2

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

3 hours ago, Dano said:

Yeah there were 2 people with the almost same name and made a mistake while banning,

Nerd

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Dano said:

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+support

Dano you little troll smh

Edit: but yeah always use STEAM ID's for bans and warns. Make sure you never encounter this problem. 

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia