This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Russia

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616330787

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:  1 month 

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): to me, I'm an active person on the server so I'll be able to put in hours and dedication to be a command member to handle reports as well as teach and help both new and existing members in the police department, as well making sure to keep them in check at all times. The second reason why I should be promoted, I also try and train new OFC coming to the department and making sure they can get used to driving before they go SNR as well as making sure they know their ten codes, proper radio etiquette, so they can patrol the city and know what they're doing. lastly, since I’m also a staff member on the server, I know how to deal with disputes with a non-bias and mature matter and try to work out a middle ground between the two people and if needed make sure the officer gets a fair punishment for what they did. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

Edited by Russia the great

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

+Support 

-I have seen you on everyday for at least 1 hour

-You are mature

-You are friendly

I believe that you would hold the position of LT well and I wish you luck in your application!

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

1 hour ago, Vader said:

-Support

Didnt really see you playing actively 

Good luck

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

8 hours ago, Corky said:

+Support 

-You are mature

-You are friendly

I believe that you would hold the position of LT well and I wish you luck in your application!

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

10 hours ago, Vader said:

-Support

Didnt really see you playing actively 

Good luck

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

19 hours ago, Corky said:

+Support 

-You are mature

-You are friendly

I have seen you on PD a decent amount. You are professional and always ask for help when needed and help the enlisted when they need it

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 8/17/2021 at 12:27 AM, Corky said:

+Support 

-You are mature

-You are friendly

+support
-extremely active
-great person and great player on gov
-would represent PD very well

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

On 8/17/2021 at 2:27 AM, Corky said:

+Support 

-You are mature

-You are friendly

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

On 8/17/2021 at 1:27 AM, Corky said:

+Support 

-You are mature

-You are friendly

I see you on PD a lot you have worked hard for it you deserve it. Your rp is great , and you are aways nice and mature! 

Good Luck!

+Support 

-You are mature

-You are friendly

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support 

-You are mature

-You are friendly

Yeah !

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

+Support 

-You are mature

-You are friendly

I was gonna -support this, but after being with you for a few days you are a amazing officer and guy, goodluck! 
+support

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018