• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Custumz

What is your steam name?: Custumz

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:156478101

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Custumz#0001

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: 

DevourGaming- Administrator (DarkRP 50-60 population) -This is where I started my "Garry's Mod" experience and I will forever remember this server as I still also have good ties with the community.

DevourGaming Revision- Staff Manager (DarkRP 20-30 population) -Same server executives as above

Cosmicnetworks- Moderator (DarkRP 30-50 population) -This is where I got a lot of experience as a moderator, from here I only grew

Gaminglight- Senior Moderator {Administrator} (SCPRP 100+ population ;)) -This server.. it has great management from what I've seen and is where I started to gain experience as an administrator

Elitelupus- Senior Operator (DarkRP 500+ population {run through 7 servers each with around 50-90 population}) -Where I gained a lot of documentation experience and social experience 

Icefuse- Trial Moderator (MilitaryRP 80-90 population) -Was not my type of community but I learned a lot while I was working under them

Atlas Uprising- Administrator {Senior Administrator} (SCPRP 80-90 population) -Atlas is a great community.. though I did have troubles keeping up at the end I learned a lot from them, and I will forever appreciate that 

What date did you start playing on the community: February 21st, 2019

What date did you make your forums account: February 23rd, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers: 2

What is your donor rank: N/A

Are you a staff member in another community: No

Have you read the staff handbook: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank: Hello friends, foes, and those alike! I go by my online alias which is "Custumz" and I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I would like to help the SCPRP server. Over the past few years I've been staffing on many community I've learned a lot and would like to incorporate some of the things I've learned into this community. I've had a good experience with management, and I believe now is the right time for me to make an application. I would like to help the server/community any way possible if it be social or more of working on something. I enjoy a lot of parts in this community but there are also some rotten people which was a trial moderation I would like to deal with in order to help the overall happiness of the community. I also have a lot of skills I can offer in-term for SCPRP which include but are not limited to; time management, problem-solving skills, and leadership/documentation skills. I would like to join the staff team, and I'm willing to offer everything I have for it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you:

It all depends on the specific situation but I would tell the player that I'm going to give him a warning and ban him. I would issue the warning and from that point I would ban him if I had the permission, otherwise I would ask a higher-up. Depending on the language and words he uses he may also be warned for disrespect. Otherwise, I would try and calm him down and assure him he's able to appeal both of them.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation:

To start with I would most likely go one by one to each player involved and get their side, then move on to the next player that way they're not all interacting with each other. Now, if that is unavoidable, as the situation has become unproductive and toxic I would let everyone know what my decision is, and from there I would make sure everyone is okay or has any questions and answer them accordingly. Finally, if everyone is calming down and no one was toxic enough to warrant a warning I would return them and spectate if possible. 

+support 

I know Custumz from another community and let's just say he is one of the few staff there that I like.

I am certain he will be a very great staff member and superior to any other applicant. 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 hours ago, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

Good Shit.

Never actually met you though ingame but I can trust that you do have staff experience and know the rules.

Splendid format!

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

+/-Support

Has had multiple issues in the past when it comes to insulting players and previously in Security he left some horrible comments on our NCO Form.

This was awhile ago and he very well could've changed, but its just something to keep in mind and the reason I cant fully support this. 

I can say though, you have a lot of experience staffing and I'm sure you wont be breaking any rules. 

Best of Luck! 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Some minge said:

+support 

I know Custumz from another community and let's just say he is one of the few staff there that I like.

I am certain he will be a very great staff member and superior to any other applicant. 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

4 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/-Support

Has had multiple issues in the past when it comes to insulting players and previously in Security he left some horrible comments on our NCO Form.

This was awhile ago and he very well could've changed, but its just something to keep in mind and the reason I cant fully support this. 

I can say though, you have a lot of experience staffing and I'm sure you wont be breaking any rules. 

Best of Luck! 

Hey Sixx,

It has been around two years, and I would like to apologize for this. I don't believe I've officially gone on the record to say I'm sorry so I would like to do so now. A lot of changed, in the past I was really desensitized of everything it was a bad point in my life that I have reflected on and changed a lot in a positive way.

Though I don't remember the events too much I would still like to apologize, and I do sincerely apologize to everyone I may of upset.

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/-Support

Best of Luck! 

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

+ Support

Active

Chill

Good app

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg