MTF Nu-7 Branch Update - 08/15/2021 - Accepted [Completed]

Yeppes

- Support on the Covert Agent getting the M98 that would make our trade for the sniper class completely obsolete.

The idea of the Covert Agent as itself is interesting and actually sounds exciting.

+ Support on everything else.

EDIT:

- Support on the SR for Covert Agent changed to + Support. Good luck with the branch update guys!

Edited by Cypher

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

Just now, Cypher said:

- Support on the Covert Agent getting the M98 that would make our trade for the sniper class completely obsolete.

The idea of the Covert Agent as itself is interesting and actually sounds exciting.

+ Support on everything else.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

M98 has been replaced with Intervention.

• Like 1

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

+support

SO MUCH NEW DRIP
also i will go out of my way, WAY out of my way to destroy those drones if i am going against nu-7. Without a gravity gun, manhacks are the single most annoying thing ever created.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

7 minutes ago, Bread said:

-Support
While I'm long gone, and my opinion no longer matters much, those models are just... bad.
The Thermite Elite playermodel... just makes absolutely no sense, and does NOT fit in the narrative whatsoever.
The Resident Evil 7 - Umbrella Soldier playermodel does not offer much customization from what I can recall, and is, in general, a downgrade from the officer model. It's an old E11 model.
The Halo Spartan Hunk just looks ugly, in my opinion.
The CoD: Ghosts Keegan playermodel is really the only good one here, and I recommend using it for one of your new jobs.
The SCP MTF Unit playermodel is an old Nu-7 primary playermodel - it looks alright, but there's really no point in adding something like that for one job.
The Marine Combat Armor playermodel seems unnecessary, and just doesn't look that great. 
No comment on any of the "Covert Agent" stuff.
If you add all of these models, it'll just be a mess with no coherency. Again, my opinion doesn't matter much, and that's fine. Just how I feel about it.

^, feel like people would have trouble figuring out whose Nu7 with all the different model choices here

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

-support on the models mainly from what beard said but also it will be so hard to know which is a nu7 model and not a CC of ci or different branch since there are so many random models.

+support on everything else tho looks really good

1 hour ago, Bread said:

-Support
While I'm long gone, and my opinion no longer matters much, those models are just... bad.
The Thermite Elite playermodel... just makes absolutely no sense, and does NOT fit in the narrative whatsoever.
The Resident Evil 7 - Umbrella Soldier playermodel does not offer much customization from what I can recall, and is, in general, a downgrade from the officer model. It's an old E11 model.
The CoD: Ghosts Keegan playermodel is really the only good one here, and I recommend using it for one of your new jobs.
The SCP MTF Unit playermodel is an old Nu-7 primary playermodel - it looks alright, but there's really no point in adding something like that for one job.
The Marine Combat Armor playermodel seems unnecessary, and just doesn't look that great. 
If you add all of these models, it'll just be a mess with no coherency. Again, my opinion doesn't matter much, and that's fine. Just how I feel about it.
There's really no need to change any of the existing models, except for Behemoth and Goliath, which we planned to do before, but weren't allowed to use the model we wanted because it was made by a "active player on the server".

Not allowing custom models was a bad decision, for creativity.

After reading what bread said, I can agree that some of the models don't need to be changed. I like the consistency of the current models and I would be fine if rifle guardian got the new model and give the current model to the operatives. I think it would look better this way.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

We've switched to different Commander and CA models, we're also keeping the current officer.

There may or may not be more changes to how it ends up, so keep on lookout for the post edits.

Edited by Yeppes
  • Like 1

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

18 hours ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

+ Support

Everything looks great and the new class sounds interesting. 

Old Models were overused and boring. Change would be nice! Best of luck, and have fun with this one!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

14 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support
There's really no need to change any of the existing models, except for Behemoth and Goliath, which we planned to do before, but weren't allowed to use the model we wanted because it was made by a "active player on the server".

Not allowing custom models was a bad decision, for creativity.

Sorry Bread but, your models need to be replaced. You were a community member which means your models are not allowed to be used on the server. They are doing the right thing here and replacing them. Zeeptin said it himself that your models need to be replaced on the server if you don’t believe me.

Edited by Sprink
  • Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+ support 

- Nu7 HCMD have worked hard to create this branch update and have came up with some great new ideas.

- The current Nu7 models are old and boring so its great to see some new changes.

Edited by Dang

On 8/15/2021 at 10:38 AM, Yeppes said:

New Weapons: weapon_armorkit, tfa_auga3, salute_swep

-support on armor kit

Sorry we had an issue with E11 CE's I dont want another. I already know this will be abused so I would prefer to not cause problems before they accur.

+support

Im fine with everything else.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

17 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

, feel like people would have trouble figuring out whose Nu7 with all the different model choices here

I mean when E4 got their new models no one complained either, as they look so much like MTF you just get used to it.

Overall +Support

Have fun!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-Support for commander model, unless your having people downsize the pack, as it requires another one that in total is over 400MBs.

Other than that +Support.

Edited by Jack S

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif