Krombs Ban Appeal- Denied

Priest Kromb

Steam Name: LGA_Kromb

Ingame Name: Kromb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128160595

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that Banned you: STEAM_0:0:432389919, DS LT Commander Zerg 1k32

Reason for Ban: Threatened to kill someone IRL (https://prnt.sc/1p5loh9)

Dispute: I was simply joking I am sorry that I have a very dark sense of humor. I also think this is unfair as the guy Vader was provoking me before I said "Drop the Addy ill pull up bro". I would never actually go to someone's house and kill them that is such an inconvenience for me. Also it is just a game if you have played any Comp sort of game things like that are said all the time and I am still getting used to these server rules. The staff I talked with was very short as well with me didn't even say anything cause clearly its a joke. The only reason I would ever kill someone is to protect myself, my family, and my country so I dont know what else to say.

Thank you for your time and consideration have a wonderful day

Discord: Kromb#2709 (if you have any more questions I don't know how this ban thing goes)

• Dislike 4

-Support

I asked you "do you wanna do a 1v1 negev fight?" 

Your answer was " Yeah sure,Ima kill you in real life, give me your adress bro. Ima pull up"

That is threatening someone to kill them...

You should stay off the Server.

Edited by Vader
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

I could get off with saying Freedom of speech. But as far as I know the only penalty I could get at most is 1 year in jail or 1k fine, both are not bad. I also think it is Funny should I have said it probably not but I am also not so good reading the room and Vader you have been provoking me ever since I got on the server the first time.

Edited by Priest Kromb
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Priest Kromb said:

it is not against the law as it is counted technically as Freedom of speech. But as far as I know the only penalty I could get at most is 1 year in jail or 1k fine, both are not bad.

Against the law or not, it is against server rules.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Just now, Zerg said:

where is it to make a joke you really think I meant it cause everyone around me thought it was funny I got people sitting next to me and watching me stream it on discord. I am sorry if I hurt his feelings but this is honestly something that is an unreasonable ban.

i think you should wait 5-6 months or/and play on the other server like SCPrp Imperialrp(to show that you are a good person) and then write the ban appeal

And yea i will miss you too ;w;

Edited by Senku

image.png.5ba93e5d0032f540b801958107b5def2.png

5 minutes ago, Senku said:

i think you should wait 5-6 months or/and play on the other server like SCPrp Imperialrp(to show that you are a good person) and then write the ban appeal

And yea i will miss you too ;w;

I do play on the SCP server every once and a while. But Imperial gets so boring..... 😞

I played 1000h on SWRP/Imperialrp servers and i have 60lvl on SCPrp.
both servers are good for me but if you dont want to play on them you have to wait.
simple enough to understand, right?

EDIT: Ok admin

Edited by Senku

image.png.5ba93e5d0032f540b801958107b5def2.png

2 hours ago, Priest Kromb said:

I could get off with saying Freedom of speech. But as far as I know the only penalty I could get at most is 1 year in jail or 1k fine, both are not bad. I also think it is Funny should I have said it probably not but I am also not so good reading the room and Vader you have been provoking me ever since I got on the server the first time.

you goofy fr, any type of threat over a video game, DDoS threats, Doxxing threats, Death threats, are considered a "terroristic" threat. IMO this shouldnt even a perma ban it should be a community wide blacklist. -Support

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

2 hours ago, Priest Kromb said:

You are cringe af "NoT ThaT bAd" Freedom of speech protects your right to speak without the fear of going to jail because someone didn't like what you said. It doesn't allow you to say whatever you want with no consequence such as threatening irl harm to someone over a video game. Grow up kid, you are not welcomed here. 
Massive -Support

• Like 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-support

You are excusing your actions, not taking responsibility for them. What you did was fucked up mate, maybe wait a year before appealing your ban.

• Like 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

9 hours ago, Pillow said:

-support

ahem

Threatning to kill someone IRL , even in a video game is against the law in the US, and pretty much every country.

9 hours ago, Priest Kromb said:

Yeah..... no.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, Vader said:

-Support

I asked you "do you wanna do a 1v1 negev fight?" 

Your answer was " Yeah sure,Ima kill you in real life, give me your adress bro. Ima pull up"

That is threatening someone to kill them...

You should stay off the Server.

never say u "gonna pull up" on someone in our community that doesnt get you far 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

16 hours ago, Zerg said:

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

22 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

you told someone to kill them self? thats messed up man. I also don't think someone in real life would enjoy this pain.

I never told anyone to kill themselves you good in the head bro.

17 hours ago, Tactical said:

never say u "gonna pull up" on someone in our community that doesnt get you far 

cringe statement but point taken.

On 8/15/2021 at 12:37 PM, Lime King said:

You are cringe af "NoT ThaT bAd" Freedom of speech protects your right to speak without the fear of going to jail because someone didn't like what you said. It doesn't allow you to say whatever you want with no consequence such as threatening irl harm to someone over a video game. Grow up kid, you are not welcomed here. 
Massive -Support

Alright let me educate you because it appears you are a dumbass. You can say whatever the fuck you want but here is the catch you cant do some of the things you say.

• Dislike 3