Should Mar become staff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mar become Staff???

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mar

What is your steam name?: Mar

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have staffed on a star wars RP server and that was it other times I have staffed was on servers that died very fast and got little help in staffing from them also I have staffed on this server just got removed due to inactivity and I am able to get back to playing on the server to a normal amount

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 1, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? January 30, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I feel that I deserve this rank because I would bring an experienced staff member to the team. I love to learn new things and help out the community the best I can with all that I have. I have never been on a server that has had very good players that get well with each other and also the ability to check the logs. I would work my hardest on getting back to the best I was and try to do the best for the community. People I know have helped out the community and player bases a lot in police RP and I wish to assist with them or even help them make it better then it is and have the server better the SCP-RP. I know that I do have limited time to play on the server but I love to play on the server the best I can and see what I am capable of doing.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring the player up to the top of a roof of a building I would freeze them and once they start to curse at me I would ask them to stop and if they where to continue I would mute them I would explain what is happening and have a member of staff come to ban them for 5 days and give them a formal warning as it stats in the staff handbook.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 3.24.36 PM.png

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Active

Low Warns

Chill & Respected Guy

Best of luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

9 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 

-was staff before 

-low warns

-Got active again

-knows the rules

best of luck mar ❤️ 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

17 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 

-was staff before 

-low warns

-Got active again

-knows the rules

best of luck mar ❤️ 

Was a good staff member before he left

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 8/13/2021 at 3:34 PM, Tactical said:

+support 

-was staff before 

-low warns

-Got active again

-knows the rules

best of luck mar ❤️ 

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

+support 

-has staffing experience 

-low warns 

-active 

-mature 

good luck

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

On 8/14/2021 at 1:29 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Active again

Mature and calm

Experienced and was trusted with the rank of Admin previously

Good luck!

Nice to see you back again

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 8/13/2021 at 9:34 PM, Tactical said:

+support 

-was staff before 

-low warns

-Got active again

-knows the rules

best of luck mar ❤️ 

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team