Dark - False Warn Report- Denied

DarkZz

Your In-game: DarkZz Soup

The admin's name in-game: Dark

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unknown

What warning did you receive: Breaking Priority Rules

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I do not have evidence of the warn but if Dark could explain the situation out and what he warned me for in detail

Why do you think this warn was false: (I got a warning for denying a ticket) I believe this warn was false because i checked the MOTD 3 times looking where denying a ticket is a rule because their is not. There shouldnt be a deny option or a ticket when its supposedly against the rules.

Any extra information: I would like Dark to explain his side of the story (Rockford map) i did not start conflict or shoot i simply denyed the ticket

Edited by NG ES3

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

1 hour ago, NG ES3 said:

i checked the MOTD 3 times looking where denying a ticket is a rule because their is not.

1 hour ago, Icer said:

I don't know why he got warned for a rule that doesn't exist tbh

"Criminals may not engage in harmful and or felony acts for the following reasons

Merely being stopped for a traffic violation

An officer giving you a ticket

An officer bumping your vehicle".

^ straight from the MOTD. -Support, valid warn.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Dark what is your side?

Edited by Corky
For someone reason, can't @the person

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support 

Denying a ticket is clearly written has not a valid reason to run. You aren't allowed to eve. Deny it. Priority Rules state: Not allowed to commit any felony acts (reasons for arrest) during a traffic stop. Including denying a ticket

Edited by Asmodeus

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Could you go more into detail of the situation I don’t remember this currently

Tbh I don’t remember warning someone for denying a ticket. The most I would of done it told you that to increase rp you should only deny a ticket if it makes sense in that rp scenario

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor