• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Big Gunther

What is your steam name?:

[GL] NoxiousChain

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:106356950

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I am currently a Senior Moderator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Jan-February 2021 

What date did you make your forums account?

February 17th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Senior Moderator and Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

https://imgur.com/a/Umraq9D

Have you donated?

Yes, $344

What rank are you applying for?

Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines You will be tested on it?:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Eternity, Jimmy James, Max Holland, Drippy, and Magic

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe that I am ready to become an Admin because I have been a Senior Moderator for a while now and I have been getting my 20+ sits for the past few weeks now, I have been getting my sits later in the week due to my work schedule, but for the past 4 to 5 weeks I have been hitting the required sit count of 20+ and have been contributing to helping the other admins when the influx of sits come in. I am very active on the server, day and night and try to AFK during the day and night as much as possible in hopes that my game doesn't crash overnight or I turn off my PC forgetting I had gmod open. I am always professional when I am on the administration job as well as off the administration job. I am a very kind and approachable person. I currently have 0 warns which shows I know the MOTD very well and I am available in TS and always available on discord in order to answer questions from new and recurring players

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring the person who reported the Mass RDM’er in order to hear their side of the story such as leading up to the altercation, gathering the evidence the reporter has against the Mass RDM’er such as video(s), as well as checking logs. Once I have gather the evidence from the reporter I would bring the RDM’er to the sit and ask them their side of the story. If the reportee only swears at me throughout the sit I would first tell them to calm down as there is no reason to be swearing/cursing and would then once again ask for their side of the story. If the Mass RDM’er refuses and continues swearing I would gag them, if at that point they continue I would give them the proper punishment with accordance to the staff handbook 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would not say anything to that player I would gather evidence that would support my claim of it being an alt account

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

If the player is threatening a chargeback I would collect the evidence of the player threatening to chargeback and send it to SMT for further review and punishment of the person

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring the family and tell them to stop minging and follow the rules or all members of said family will be punished and possibly become disbanded. If it turns out only to be specific member of the family, I would bring those players and tell them to stop minging and to follow the rules 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would find another staff member who has a higher ranking than me on the staff team (Senior Admin+) and ask for their assistance in the situation

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

3 minutes ago, Vader said:

+Support

Good App

Active

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Would deserve the Promo

Good Luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 8/9/2021 at 5:37 PM, Vader said:

+Support

Good App

Active

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Would deserve the Promo

Good Luck!

👍 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support

- Great App

- Mature

- Active

- Knowledgeable of server rules

- Professional

-  Friendly

Overall i believe Gunther deserves this promotion due to his dedication both to the staff team and server and would make for a great Admin!

That bald Aussie Guy

10 hours ago, Phil said:

+Support

- Great App

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

-  Friendly

Overall i believe Gunther deserves this promotion due to his dedication both to the staff team and server and would make for a great Admin!

• Head Admin
On 8/9/2021 at 10:37 PM, Vader said:

+Support

Good App

Active

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Would deserve the Promo

Good Luck!

i will 1 million % agree with this hes a kind friendly approachable guy and well deserves admin best of luck big gunther ❤️ 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

14 hours ago, Phil said:

+Support

- Great App

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

-  Friendly

Give this man Admin

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

On 8/11/2021 at 4:17 AM, Phil said:

+Support

- Great App

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

-  Friendly

Small Gunther ❤️

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 8/11/2021 at 3:17 AM, Phil said:

+Support

- Great App

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

-  Friendly

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

On 8/11/2021 at 3:17 AM, Phil said:

+Support

- Great App

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

-  Friendly

On 8/11/2021 at 3:17 PM, Phil said:

+Support

- Great App

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

-  Friendly

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

On 8/11/2021 at 4:17 AM, Phil said:

+Support

- Great App

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

-  Friendly

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

On 8/9/2021 at 5:37 PM, Vader said:

+Support

Good App

Active

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Would deserve the Promo

Good Luck!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 8/9/2021 at 11:37 PM, Vader said:

+Support

Good App

Active

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Would deserve the Promo

Good Luck!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major