Senpai's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

thelastdralin

should I be accepted into the staffing team?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should I be accepted into the staffing team?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Senpai

What is your steam name?: Rifle | rsrp.uk

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:534546850

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Senpai Oni-Chan#6836

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have been Server Manager on a Deathrun server for almost a year now

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2018

What date did you make your forums account? OCT 19 2018

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 5

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? no I am not and have not been for over 6 months

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to be accepted because I think I have what it takes to become a Trial Moderator on Gaming Light SCP-RP. I am positive and like talking with people on Gaming Light. I would of course be unbiased in sits and tickets. I have a lot of ideas for Secure Contain Protect Role Play servers. I have time to play after school and I can Roleplay and take Staff sits but mainly focus on Staffing. I know that with some of my previous experiences I could be a really good Staff member here as well and show my potential. I have a lot of experience with Gmod and like playing on Secure Contain Protect Role Play servers so I have good knowledge of the Staff hand book and the general rules of the server. I know that I will need to learn and so I am happy to get on that ASAP.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly I would bring them to a sit and gag them for swearing to a staff, then I would get their side of the story and if they do not respond I will check the logs and give them a warn for MRDM and call an Admin+ to deal the ban for me and formally apologise to the people that were RDM'd.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would first ask for evidence of the player abusing the bug and gain the punishment off of the video, I would then bring the bug abuser to a sit and ask why he was abusing the bug, if he was not aware I would tell him not to use it or it will result in a warn

My personal experience with you isn’t that great to be honest. I was 106 at the time, and you were an AR Researcher, you proceed to shoot me and then also break NLR multiple times.

Though I like your answers, I kinda want you to understand and read the MOTD in the future. 

I’m gonna leave a 

-SUPPORT for the time being.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

-support 

dont quote me on this if I am wrong but...  advertising in OOC chat.  by this I mean asking if he should apply and such while the app was already up.  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

21 hours ago, Shin said:

My personal experience with you isn’t that great to be honest. I was 106 at the time, and you were an AR Researcher, you proceed to shoot me and then also break NLR multiple times.

Though I like your answers, I kinda want you to understand and read the MOTD in the future. 

I’m gonna leave a 

I trust shin on this 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

On 8/9/2021 at 3:51 PM, Shin said:

I’m gonna leave a 

Biggest Minge | Hoovy Where is my Paycheck? SEC

On 8/9/2021 at 3:51 PM, Shin said:

I’m gonna leave a 

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

21 minutes ago, Hope said:

You threatened to rape someone, how the fuck are you not blacklisted yet.

By the power of the Minging team of course. 

However the mInging team does not fall in line with rapists soooo

Big ol -support 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

literally admitted to threatening to rape someone and just went "whoopsie, forgot about that"

says he made the forums account like 3 years ago but has little to no forums activity

also im pretty sure you cant become staff when you are staffing for another server, unless thats changed while ive been away for a while

big ole -Support from me

Edited by OWNED

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

-Support

really gross behavior cited in that removal from CI, while I give people the time and space to change I want to keep that far away from our staff team

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

really gross behavior cited in that removal from CI, while I give people the time and space to change I want to keep that far away from our staff team

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021