General suggestion - E11 and getting dclass - Denied

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

What are you suggesting? -  Allow E11 to enter dblock to get dclass for feeding/Recontainment but must exit when the dclass is cuffed

How would this change better the server? - It would save a lot of time for E11 waiting for security especially during off hours

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - E11

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

4 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

This suggestion has been denied before. You would need more specifications that are different from the previous suggestions if you want this to get accepted this time. 

^^^

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

image.thumb.png.8e10bc3bc5ff23d0539d3ebf486dbcdf.png

• Like 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

3 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

That applys only when there is less then x number of other MTF units, and less then 2 security (Has to be 1 or less)

-support

I would rather the number of "Less then 2 security" to be raised to 3-4 security to enter for that rather then allowing it at all times

- support for letting us in whenever

+ support for letting us in under certain circumstances

I think that E11 should be allowed to enter when there is >5 active Nu7 regardless of how many gensec are on. The whole point of E11 being able to go in when there is >5 active Nu7 is to feed and maintain SCPs and when we can't enter D block there is always this stupid middle man bs we have to do where we stand in d block intersection and scream at gensec for a d class. Just letting us in to get D class and nothing else removes this whole issue.

+Support that rule in the motd was made by a previous cpt in e11 called mike who was here before me and nenea (during saint) Who did not talk to high command before asking smt to make a rule in it and it heavily restricted e11 into those circumstances but as of smts great intelligence they had never asked e11 hcmd if they wanted this and just implemented it. (2020 lore for ya)

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, frog said:

+Support that rule in the motd was made by a previous cpt in e11 called mike who was here before me and nenea (during saint) Who did not talk to high command before asking smt to make a rule in it and it heavily restricted e11 into those circumstances but as of smts great intelligence they had never asked e11 hcmd if they wanted this and just implemented it. (2020 lore for ya)

very professional and courteous towards the old crowd Frog. 

5 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-support, already implemented fairly.  E11 can already take a D-class if absolutely necessary I.E. No security or Nu-7 on. It's not E11's job to grab D Class, never was. 

• Laughing 3

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+support

Watching as Gensec doesnt get us a Dclass while 682 is about to breach.

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

12 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

very professional and courteous towards the old crowd Frog. 

-support, already implemented fairly.  E11 can already take a D-class if absolutely necessary I.E. No security or Nu-7 on. It's not E11's job to grab D Class, never was. 

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

1 hour ago, recon said:

I think that E11 should be allowed to enter when there is >5 active Nu7 regardless of how many gensec are on. The whole point of E11 being able to go in when there is >5 active Nu7 is to feed and maintain SCPs and when we can't enter D block there is always this stupid middle man bs we have to do where we stand in d block intersection and scream at gensec for a d class. Just letting us in to get D class and nothing else removes this whole issue.

Agreed

23 hours ago, recon said:

9 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

So if 106 is roaming LCZ taking everyone you just have to wait?

I think the major malfunction there is MTF activity, not the fact that E11 were unable to enter. And I can guarantee that if a smart 106 or 682 (the heavy hitters arguably) are roaming LCZ, grabbing a d class on any class is made impossible. Plus, correct me if i'm wrong, if absolutely necessary for 106, i.e. puppyguarding lcz, you can femur someone else besides a d class as stated in the motd at one point. There are ways around it. I understand the frustration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gh0pit said:

I think the major malfunction there is MTF activity, not the fact that E11 were unable to enter. And I can guarantee that if a smart 106 or 682 (the heavy hitters arguably) are roaming LCZ, grabbing a d class on any class is made impossible. Plus, correct me if i'm wrong, if absolutely necessary for 106, i.e. puppyguarding lcz, you can femur someone else besides a d class as stated in the motd at one point. There are ways around it. I understand the frustration.

"An attempt must be made to use a D-Class in the femur breaker first, however, if the attempt is unsuccessful any Foundation or CI member may take the place of a D-Class.
 meaning you actually have to get a d class first (Just clearing that up for you) 

1 hour ago, ripjaw56789 said:

"An attempt must be made to use a D-Class in the femur breaker first, however, if the attempt is unsuccessful any Foundation or CI member may take the place of a D-Class.
 meaning you actually have to get a d class first (Just clearing that up for you) 

You have to ATTEMPT. Obviously if you see that there's no one there to give you one, you ATTEMPTED to get one. 

• Like 2

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

22 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

Yup, that was my understanding too. Thank you

20 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

You have to ATTEMPT. Obviously if you see that there's no one there to give you one, you ATTEMPTED to get one. 

Couldn't have said it better myself, i still rest as a -support.