Odyssey - Player Report- Denied

Kipper

Your in game name: Kipper 

The player's in game name: Odyssey UMC 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:582750629

What did the player do: Break FearRP

Evidence (required): MOTD says "If Government has you under FearRP and goes to cuff you. (Puts gun away, pulls out cuffs and starts placing you in cuffs.) You may not attempt to harm or further evade that police officer." He couldn't see Behappy, but could hear him being cuffed (check the screen shot at the bottom) and has a clear line of sight to Gunther. Took him ~1 second to escape from being cuffed to pull out his Negev. His passenger, Tactical, was still not moving when shots were fired (can see that at 0:46) so he had no backup and was still outnumbered. 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: Odyssey acknowledged he heard the cuffs 

image.thumb.png.60af9f00076c81e9db5654d7ee8c1b66.png

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

+Support

Clearly Broke Fearp as it says on the MOTD  "If Government has you under FearRP and goes to cuff you. (Puts gun away, pulls out cuffs and starts placing you in cuffs.) You may not attempt to harm or further evade that police officer" 

He claims that he didn't see me but he heard cuffs, somehow he didn't hear Gunther Talking and saying step out of the vehicle but he heard the cuffs only 

So about the part when he claims he didn't see me, he heard the cuffs and saw a cop infront of him with a gun out, how can the cop cuff you using a gun?

On a sit he said " I didn't know why I was getting arrested so I just shot the officer" 

You Should Know Better, you're a Senior Moderator And You Should Follow And Go By The Rules just like everyone else. 

34 minutes ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

Clearly Broke Fearp as it says on the MOTD  "If Government has you under FearRP and goes to cuff you. (Puts gun away, pulls out cuffs and starts placing you in cuffs.) You may not attempt to harm or further evade that police officer" 

He claims that he didn't see me but he heard cuffs, somehow he didn't hear Gunther Talking and saying step out of the vehicle but he heard the cuffs only 

So about the part when he claims he didn't see me, he heard the cuffs and saw a cop infront of him with a gun out, how can the cop cuff you using a gun?

On a sit he said " I didn't know why I was getting arrested so I just shot the officer" 

You Should Know Better, you're a Senior Moderator And You Should Follow And Go By The Rules just like everyone else. 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support

you did have a battering ram and a taser out after the gun. the logic can be implied that you didn't switch directly from your gun to your cuffs.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

2 hours ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

18 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

-Support

How are they under fearrp? They are not out numbered so theres no fearrp. It was 2 v 2.

Tactical wasn't moving until shots were fired

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

2 hours ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

First off what exactly was your reason for ramming into their car and battering ram them out? They didn't respond so it looks like they weren't there and you never outnumbered them to put them under fearrp. There is no rule breaks in this situation and I would like to know why you decided to hit their car over the edge and proceed to go lethal on them.

29 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

First off what exactly was your reason for ramming into their car and battering ram them out? They didn't respond so it looks like they weren't there and you never outnumbered them to put them under fearrp. There is no rule breaks in this situation and I would like to know why you decided to hit their car over the edge and proceed to go lethal on them.

We had a bolo on a old dude with a long white beard and I was going to detain him and call the officer to the scene. Also I didn't mean to push him off the edge. 

55 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

-Support

How are they under fearrp? They are not out numbered so theres no fearrp. It was 2 v 2.

As you see, Tactical was not moving at all until Odyssey shot, I tried to cuff him and he didn't Comply and started shooting, Tactical didn't advert assist btw. 

1 hour ago, Snuts said:

-Support

you did have a battering ram and a taser out after the gun. the logic can be implied that you didn't switch directly from your gun to your cuffs.

Yes, I had my gun pointed at him and he wasn't getting out the car so I kicked him out of the vehicle, switched to my tazer incase he tried to run, then my cuffs cuz I saw him standing still, I thought he was going to comply. 

Edited by [GL] #BeHappy