Event team suggestion (event participant job) - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

What are you suggesting? - a new job in the staff tab called "Event participant" 

How would this change better the server? - 3 Main reasons why i think this could help

1.D Class jobs such as supplier and scavanger or miner could be in the event and the slots could be maxed,this new job will prevent that issue 

2. make it easier to manage event people and see who on the tab menu is helping in the event, this is mainly a QoL change for ET

3. make a the spawn for this job in event room and make it so et can enable the job to be available, sorta how ci need that to get a mech, this will prevent them from ruining event set up 

the job i think should have only 100 hp and 0 armor and 10-20 job slots,this make a few things easier for et

1.if they die in the event the go back to the room and wait or just flag off the job
2. if the event takes place in the event room they can watch the event
3.just nicer for ET to have,and mainly so d class suppliers wont spawn in stuff they shouldnt have 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none i can see other then another job to fill the tab menu

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Event Team

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

+Support

This is a great idea but I think there are some problems.

1. I do not know if SMT will set up a system where "et can enable the job to be available".

2. If SMT cannot do (1.) than a system of ET being able to demote/remove/whitelist needs to be in check. If you know what I mean.

3. This will only spawn with keys, right?

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1 minute ago, Pills said:

+Support

1. I do not know if SMT will set up a system where "et can enable the job to be available".

2. If SMT cannot do (1.) than a system of ET being able to demote/remove/whitelist needs to be in check. If you know what I mean.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

17 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support

Yeah only keys

Well that and a physics gun

I think the job should be available all the time and spawn In the et room. And et have perms to revoke the whitelist  in cases of abuse

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

HA

+Support

would be useful to have them spawn in one place. Would also be hilarious to have a Cage in the ET room full of people waiting

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

23 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

Could also force a name change when you flag onto the job to cut out the need for telling them all to change their names for giving weapons or HP/AP.

+Support

For the addition of the class, however, I do believe that having to enable and disable people getting off the job may be complicated. Maybe just have a perma-propped fence box as the spawn for the class.

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

+ Support
That is a great idea, I wonder why no one has thought about it until now?

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...