General Suggestion - Donator Weapon On SCP's - Denied

islandtoad

What are you suggesting? - I spent a little bit of time getting on every SCP and I saw a lot of inconstancies with what donator weapons are allowed on them. I guess I'm just suggesting that that get fixed.

How would this change better the server? - Improve RP and reduce people minging with their donator weapons on SCP's.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really other than a tremendous amount of work.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone who plays on the server

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+Support
I've found too many people on SCP- 066 with a donator gun, and have used it with the excuse, "If I'm not allowed to use it, then it shouldn't be on the job."
Also, I generally think that most of the SCPs shouldn't have them anyway, but I can also say we have a good system to deal with it now, so it wouldn't be too terrible if this suggestion got denied.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+ Support
lol I saw the title and thought this was to add them to SCPs.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+support

but plz lemme have my csgo knives on em, I twirl them while I run around

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+ Support
Ah yes, time for 096 with riot shield, yes?

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...