End Of Act.

Jummy

This whirlwind of chaos will be here waiting for ya, if and when you come back. Take all the time you need dude. 

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Thank you for being such a good friend, Jummy, I'm really gonna miss you a lot. Good luck on whatever you choose to do next.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

3 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

This whirlwind of chaos will be here waiting for ya, if and when you come back. Take all the time you need dude. 

1 hour ago, Eyelander said:

Thank you for being such a good friend, Jummy, I'm really gonna miss you a lot. Good luck on whatever you choose to do next.

Buddy.i...if your going to stay on the server and still be in TS you wanna just talk some time?

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

2 hours ago, Eyelander said:

i will beat you to death 🙂

ok thanks

Edited by Jummy

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

When I first figured out You resigned I was speech less because I didn’t know how much you impacted my life, I only realized that when you were gone. If you ever need to talk to someone my dms are open. You choose what comes next in life not anyone else remember that.

Edited by ceese

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

jummy, you are someone I loved talking to even if sometime you weren't in the mood for my BS and I know that you hated me like most ppl, but I was happy because you were still a lil bit nice to me and I appreciate It. I didn't believe mitchell when he told me you resigned, I was thinking he was joking or something even to he doesn't do jokes like these. Jummy you were still a big part of research loved by the enlisted , you were great and I loved playing, talking and even just you sending nonfunny meme. It was all part of my daily life and now we need to let it go.

Thank you for being great and somebody i appreciated.

2 hours ago, lUCI said:

Come join me in retirement, we got beer and paychecks!

where is the medic tf2 fanfic dub lucy.

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME FOREVER.

Edited by Jummy

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

Ngl, this one hurts like a bitch to read. Thank you Jummy, you were a wonderful command member and I hope you know you never went unnoticed by the enlisted. You always carried the test logs and your semi-serious approach to commanding made you seem really approachable (though you are also capable of bringing down the hammer when it comes to it). Thank you, hopefully we see you back in the branch someday 🙂

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Jummy.
While you did make a few mistakes as command (some almost being fatal), you were a great command, and not only that, a great friend to me in the time you were command, we've both been in the same boat for most of our careers so it's really no surprise as to WHY we got along so well for the most part.

I got SCM
You got SCM
I got stuck at ECM
You got stuck at ECM
You got KCM
I got KCM

So while you may not be command anymore, I'll still be around if you ever want to talk, and I do hope you'll be doing better in the future.

And as a final end off note:

I am in no way mad about you envying me, so don't feel like your carrying that weight around that I hate you for that, because I don't.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Goodbye Jummy...

You were one of the few people in research, in this whole damn server I would actually consider a friend, I don't know what to say now that you're gone but I will really miss you Jummy. My DMs are always open friend.

And one last thing...

What the Dog Doin, Jummy?

What the Dog Doin?