Neil Armstrong Trail Mod App - Denied

Neel Arm Strong

Neil Armstrong T-Mod App  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What is your in-game name?:Neil Armstrong What is your steam name?:BobbyNobbyCobby What is your steam ID?:76561199124888270 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I was a Trail Mod In a military game. What date did you start playing on the community? 3 Months ago What date did you make your forums account? March 22 Current rank on server: None How many warns do you have on the server: None Have you donated: Nope What rank are you applying for: Trail Mod Are you staff on another community: Yes Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes ? You will be tested on it: Timezone:CST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):To staff two different servers. (But needs Manager+ Permission) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I believe that I am eligible and have lots of knowledge about staffing for servers, I helpful and I can respawn to sits quick and I have good grammar. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: I will react by (Hey, Why you Mass RDMing and curseing at me.) If they keep on doing it I will do this ( Alright, I am gonna warn  you for Mass RDMing and Disrespect to staff) I will do for the command (!warn <player> <Mass RDMing /Disrespect to staff  !ban <player> <7200> <Mass RMDing>)

• 1+
    • 1-

What is your in-game name?:Neil Armstrong

What is your steam name?:BobbyNobbyCobby

What is your steam ID?:76561199124888270

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I was a Trail Mod In a military game.

What date did you start playing on the community? 3 Months ago

What date did you make your forums account? March 22

Current rank on server: None

How many warns do you have on the server: None

Have you donated: Nope

What rank are you applying for: Trail Mod

Are you staff on another community: Yes

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone:CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):To staff two different servers. (But needs Manager+ Permission)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I believe that I am eligible and have lots of knowledge about staffing for servers, I helpful and I can respawn to sits quick and I have good grammar.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: I will react by (Hey, Why you Mass RDMing and curseing at me.) If they keep on doing it I will do this ( Alright, I am gonna warn  you for Mass RDMing and Disrespect to staff) I will do for the command (!warn <player> <Mass RDMing /Disrespect to staff  !ban <player> <7200> <Mass RMDing>)

Edited by Neel Arm Strong
  • Dislike 1

-Support

Low in game activity

Low fourms activity

T-mods cannot ban

Question "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank" is very short, nor does it meet the 150 word minimum requirement. 

No Poll

Overall, this application feels like you rushed to write it. I think you should spend more time getting more well-known within the community before applying. Either way, good luck. 

• Like 1

Signature.png

10 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Low in game activity

Low fourms activity

T-mods cannot ban

Question "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank" is very short, nor does it meet the 150 word minimum requirement. 

No Poll

Overall, this application feels like you rushed to write it. I think you should spend more time getting more well-known within the community before applying. Either way, good luck. 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Low in game activity

Low fourms activity

T-mods cannot ban

No Poll

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Pillow said:

-Support

-Low Activity

-4 forum posts

-Edited Application

-No Screenshot of Warnings

get some more activity and forums post and explain on why you deserve to become staff a bit more then that should be good. overall i dont feel you are ready yet so im agreeing with pillow. best of luck tho ❤️ 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

8 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Low in game activity

Low fourms activity

T-mods cannot ban

No Poll

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

• Head Admin

-Support

Never heard of a trail moderator, but overall there are a number of issues with your app (most of which have been listed above.)

Go over what others have said and try to improve upon it for the future.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

18 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Never heard of a trail moderator, but overall there are a number of issues with your app (most of which have been listed above.)

^ as said above there are many things wrong with your application. You would also need to bump up your activity in game and on the forums

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 7/21/2021 at 3:58 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

Low in game activity

Low fourms activity

T-mods cannot ban

No Poll

On 7/22/2021 at 2:13 AM, Will said:

-Support

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 7/21/2021 at 9:58 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

Low in game activity

Low fourms activity

T-mods cannot ban

No Poll

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 7/21/2021 at 3:58 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

Low in game activity

Low fourms activity

T-mods cannot ban

No Poll

No

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team