General Suggestion - Armory Price Reductions

Ya Boi Sawrunner

What are you suggesting? - The armory prices are just harsh at this point, making guns that used to be obtainable for pocket change make me wince to even consider buying, and i have 800k. 

How would this change better the server? -  Help those who have reasonable amounts of cash and a desire for a nice firearm actually grab one. Classes with poor firearms and armament would be helped too.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Accesibility of guns? I dont know, the only real "problem" that could arise is newer players being able to arm themselves better which could cause problems, but you know, its their funeral if they break a bunch of rules with their guns. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Newer players and those who dont have a lot of money to burn. 

If need be, I will type out an entire form of proposed prices. 

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-Support

There very few things to spend your money on and alot of money in the economy currently. Having these higher prices encourages people to afk/play more to gain money and benefits the servers pop.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

There are like 3 things to spend your money on besides giveaways. Armory, Killcards, and weapon skins. the economy is already super inflated right now and its to the point where if you have less than like 300K then its considered "poor"

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

People will play a lot regardless, so long as they like the server. Saying steep prices encourages them to play and afk makes no sense. People afk for exp and money sure but no one has went afk thinking "hey lemme do this so I will have money for guns on a class whos guns suck"

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

29 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

+support 

guns are way too expensive now

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

3 hours ago, Beepis said:

-Support

There are like 3 things to spend your money on besides giveaways. Armory, Killcards, and weapon skins. the economy is already super inflated right now and its to the point where if you have less than like 300K then its considered "poor"

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

2 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

People will play a lot regardless, so long as they like the server. Saying steep prices encourages them to play and afk makes no sense. People afk for exp and money sure but no one has went afk thinking "hey lemme do this so I will have money for guns on a class whos guns suck"

+Support 

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+support

Most people who play on the server don't have 100k to burn on guns. The only people with that type of money all the time are people with CCs to afk on, and people who win lottos. Lowering armory prices would really help out newer players and people who cant afk for money.

• Like 2

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

23 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

There very few things to spend your money on and alot of money in the economy currently. Having these higher prices encourages people to afk/play more to gain money and benefits the servers pop.

*IF* *YOU* *NEED* *MONEY* *GO* *AND* *JOIN* *MAINTICE*
(Or afk like sixx said)

-SUPPORT

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

On 7/17/2021 at 7:30 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 7/17/2021 at 6:30 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 7/17/2021 at 7:30 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

16 hours ago, Coltable said:

Preach Jennifer Lopez GIF by NBC

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+SUPPORTTT

Before the armory update the prices we're mostly balanced. But now everything is way overpriced.

"But just AFK" Yeah well some people don't have the money to afford a CC so if they AFK their not making that much.

• Like 2

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+Support Honestly all this talk about inflation and all that shit who tf cares about who has money any way it's not like it affects the server like when you buy something it doesn't add money to like an economic system that gradually keeps going up when people buy stuff. I also don't get why everyone having money on the server is a bad thing cause at the end of the day just because you got money doesn't make it where you are god cause guns believe it or not need some skill to use, so if everyone had 5 mil lets say wouldn't matter at all cause, 1:skill is better than money as you could kill someone with a pistol with 200 200 (I've seen it happen before),2:lowering the prices aren't gonna do a damn thing in the long run except letting people with less money than others be able to buy stuff and be useful on their job,3:I don't know how tf this would reduce AFK on the server since guns are still gonna be pricey but not as pricey as a fucking 18k gun that cost 10k before (and by the way the armory before was like that and guess what???//1!!!!! the economy was fine then and it will be fine now)

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 7/17/2021 at 9:39 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

+support

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

On 7/18/2021 at 2:09 AM, LilThinMints said:

+support

Most people who play on the server don't have 100k to burn on guns. The only people with that type of money all the time are people with CCs to afk on, and people who win lottos. Lowering armory prices would really help out newer players and people who cant afk for money.

+support

Edited by LucarioKing

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|