MiniEpic - False Warn Report to Killing- Denied

Killing.SKR

Your In-game: LT Killing 1L29

The admin's name in-game: MiniEpic

The admin's steam name (If you know it): TooNorthern

What warning did you receive: NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/3U1qJEIlTmA5m/XIyM4ibvQ8l9

Why do you think this warn was false: the point i dint had a Staff Sit. and could defend myself. and got warrned for it even i think it should be a Verbal warn.

Any extra information: So i saw this warn couple days later and was confused that i got a warn. This happend on Friday, around 22:00 GMT+1 and the warning i got was 4 houres later when i was Offline at 03:08. In the video you see that he run in and just start Shooting Cops, I was killed by that (nerf gun thats OP XD) and there was no EMS on. I Respawn and ignored him. I went to the car spawner and hear over the Radio that someone is Shooting in front of PD. I went to it and killed him. I understand i the 3 min but i dint rush him. i did the new life rule so dint know about him only respond after i hear the radio. The reason I don't think this warn was good becous there was not a staff sit with me. I got warn when I was offline. If my side of the story was heard i think this should be a Warn but verbal.

This should be taken to the Forums.

+Support

its just more of a petty report and should really be only a verbal because if you get a call over radio then it should be allowed to respond.

Edited by GL Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support

From my understanding Nao made report that was originally was taken by BruceyBoyo. You broke NLR from that clip

ecause you died by Nao with DB and then you just walked right on back to the front of pd, after you walk backed with your shotgun to the Original location where you died. Just add on I warned you while you were not in game because the evidence to this should be pretty clear. (Also your a PD LT and from my understanding to you have had some things with discord moderation in GL Servers.)

51 minutes ago, Killing.SKR said:

. I went to it and killed him. I understand i the 3 min but i dint rush him

You knew about the 3 Minute NLR and still came back after you died infront of PD and heard shots, plus you saw Nao so you should have understanding not to break NLR and just walk back to PD Command Car Dealer and spawn car then drive away.

minisigforums.webp

-Support

Should of known that the shooting in front of PD you heard over radio was related to the situation you just died to. It was ~13 seconds from the time you died to when you appeared at the front area of PD (Died at 10 seconds, appeared again at 23 seconds.) Since you weren't in game at the time, they couldn't get your side, but the clip does show that you did break NLR. 

Also am a bit confused what Nao was doing just walking into PD.

Edited by Kipper
fixing mistake uwu

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

1 minute ago, Kipper said:

-Support

Should of known that the shooting in front of PD you heard over radio was related to the situation you just died to. It was ~13 seconds from the time you died to when you appeared at the front area of PD (Died at 10 seconds, appeared again at 23 seconds.) Since you weren't in game at the time, they couldn't get your side, but the clip does show that you did break NLR. 

yea why did he even get in lol

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support
You Have Been In The Community For Awhile You Should Know That It Would Be Breaking NLR To Go Back To The Situation Even If It Was Called Over Radio Your a LT in PD and your telling us you didn't know responding to the same situation even called over radio would still be NLR

Also I am confused on why Nao went into PD as Raiding PD isn't allowed according to the MOTD

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

5 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support
You Have Been In The Community For Awhile You Should Know That It Would Be Breaking NLR To Go Back To The Situation Even If It Was Called Over Radio Your a LT in PD and your telling us you didn't know responding to the same situation even called over radio would still be NLR

Also I am confused on why Nao went into PD as Raiding PD isn't allowed according to the MOTD

-support sadly it is NLR but nao should be warned for copbait i don't really see why he was in there other to minge around and kill cops  respawning..

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

• Head Admin

I think Nao should have been warned for cop bait "Going into any government base, is considered Cop bait unless you are raiding DOC (Must be adverted)". If Nao didn't enter PD that situation would have never started. But this is a warn appeal and to me it seems like NLR.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

11 hours ago, GL Vader said:

+Support

its just more of a petty report and should really be only a verbal because if you get a call over radio then it should be allowed to respond.

It clearly states in the MOTD to not return to the place you die at until your 3 minute NLR is over.

-Support

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

1 minute ago, purple haze said:

So we aren't going to talk about the music in the background??

I think there are grounds to warn Nao for that alone

Not leaving a -support or +support. The music doesn’t deserve a warn... He can clip moments for evidence, etc and listen to music. It’s not like he’s mic spamming the music. So what he was doing for the music part is allowed. He shouldn’t be warned for that....

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

1 minute ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Not leaving a -support or +support. The music doesn’t deserve a warn... He can clip moments for evidence, etc and listen to music. It’s not like he’s mic spamming the music. So what he was doing for the music part is allowed. He shouldn’t be warned for that....

damn you really didn't see the blaringly obvious joke... 

48 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

homie was kidding bruh.

-Support for the appeal. i wouldn't say Nao should be warned for copbait either because its an extremely common thing for people to just walk into PD. he could have had an actual reason to be there prior to the shootout.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

14 hours ago, Kipper said:

-Support

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

lmao sorry bout da music, if he really wants to just remove the warn it's not really that big of a deal, I was just frustrated and wanted him warned at the time because I was just about to go to sleep and was very irritable at the time. 
Also I walked into to PD because I wanted to know what all the commotion inside was about. Ii was a couple steps from the KOS line so I don't think it was that big of a deal.

They just mad they got blasted by a dude listening to weeb shit holding a db.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

8 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

I think Nao should have been warned for cop bait "Going into any government base, is considered Cop bait unless you are raiding DOC (Must be adverted)". If Nao didn't enter PD that situation would have never started. But this is a warn appeal and to me it seems like NLR.

28 minutes ago, Nao said:

lmao sorry bout da music, if he really wants to just remove the warn it's not really that big of a deal, I was just frustrated and wanted him warned at the time because I was just about to go to sleep and was very irritable at the time. 
Also I walked into to PD because I wanted to know what all the commotion inside was about. Ii was a couple steps from the KOS line so I don't think it was that big of a deal.

They just mad they got blasted by a dude listening to weeb shit holding a db.

+support based on the response of both the headadmin and the person who initially made the report. Either both sides should be warned (Nao for Cop Bait and Killing for NLR) or both sides should be let off with a verbal as it appears both parties had committed a rulebreak in this scenario of equal severity and it seems like the victim of the rulebreak in this scenario is okay with the warn being dropped and reduced to a verbal.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-support

this is kinda of a sticky situation, however you did respond before the NLR timer was up therefore breaking NLR. Now for the sit that came afterwards when you weren’t on, I’m not sure about. If you were reported hours later I’m not sure why he would do that however if you broke NLR you broke NLR 

Police RP Moderator SCU CPT | PD SGT 

- support u where in the wrong just cause u haven't been warned for it doesn't mean you should get a verbal second off with your time and rank on pd you knwo the rules meaning that you know what you should and shouldn't do. to have a hour on the server and recieve a verbal is one thing to be a pd lt and get warned is another

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

The whole reason why i did this.

- there was never a staff sit. the warn was given 4 houres after i got offline and it was not taken to the forum but just given.
- both parties did break a rule.
- Other party responded aswell and said he was okay with a verbal warn.

i did talk with some High staff and thay said that this situation should had taken to the forums.
once yes im aware of 3 mins and that was my bad but no i dint respawn and rush him. i walkt to car dealer and got callt over radio "shooting outside" thats why i had reponding to. 

This is the reason i made this forum not for the NLR more but the whole situation was not correct dealt with.

-support

2 wrongs don't make a right and unfortunately its still NLR, @MiniEpic did you also warn nao for copbait? regardless of the "commotion" inside of PD you did pass the KOS/AOS and is considered Copbait and the situation we have now wouldnt of happened if Nao didnt go into PD

That bald Aussie Guy

36 minutes ago, Phil said:

-support

2 wrongs don't make a right and unfortunately its still NLR, @MiniEpic did you also warn nao for copbait? regardless of the "commotion" inside of PD you did pass the KOS/AOS and is considered Copbait and the situation we have now wouldnt of happened if Nao didnt go into PD

Nope, at time the sit was taken by bruceyboyo until Nao called for another staff member to take care of Nao's NLR report.

minisigforums.webp