Rank You are Applying For: COL

In-Game Name: Mar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Current Rank: MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?: about 10 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:  4

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I feel that I should be promoted to COL because I have seen great COL’s such as Cammy and carrots go through their COL positions making it higher or even stopping it there. I have worked with them and I feel as if I had taken some of their work to use as my own to help out the PD the best I can with what I have. Also that I have been through lots of incidents with the PD and other departments that I can handle things that are thrown at me very fast. I have also worked under some of the higher ups of departments helping out with what I can to do the best I can, also I always put 110% of what I can into the work I do. I have helped low ranking members step up their work and become very good at their job. I never throw away the opportunity if someone wants to jump in my car unless I am doing work for Command. Another reason is I am not shy to talk to people. If someone would like to talk to me about anything then that's what I do. Sometimes I have myself into an open channel waiting for someone to join so I am able to talk to them. I am always telling people the truth is someone needs work done then I feel that they should know their weaknesses. That is why I think I should be promoted to COL.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+Support
Active
Deserves COL
Knows The Rules
One of The Nicest People I Have Met

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support
He is a Good Command Member
He Has Been at His Rank For Months so He is Definitely Experienced
Knows and Understands the Rules
A Good Influence

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

9 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support

-ready for COL

-friendly helps others 

-knows the rules 

-fair with everyone

good luck mar best of luck ❤️

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

10 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support

-ready for COL

-friendly helps others 

-knows the rules 

-fair with everyone

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

11 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support

-ready for COL

-friendly helps others 

-knows the rules 

-fair with everyone

have known mar for almost 4 months and  I belive he´s ready for COL. Good luck!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

13 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support

-ready for COL

-friendly helps others 

-knows the rules 

-fair with everyone

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+support

-ready for COL

-knows the rules 

-fair with everyone

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

19 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support

-ready for COL

-friendly helps others 

-knows the rules 

-fair with everyone

Activity can improve but I feel you would be an amazing Colonel 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|