What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:  1 Week Playtime

What is your RP Rank?:

Research: Advanced researcher

Maintenance: Maintenance professional

Security: Sergeant first class

CI R&D: Initiate Agent

What is your timezone?: GMT+1 Amsterdam

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

9 - Id consider myself quite the expert in SCP lore but some of the extremely complicated lore bits still confuse me but thats their purpose i suppose 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes, I used to be a event team member on a SCP:SL server however the event there were way more limited then they are here.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10 - I try and play almost every single day

How many warns do you have?:

In total i have 5. Ill explain the ones i can still  remember from where they came from

False Demoting while staff is online - I was under the impression that no staff was active and demoted a RDMing SEC OFC

FailRP - This was during the earlier days of me playing (Early 2020) and me not completely understanding all of the specific class rules yet

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member?: 

I'm very creative in the creation of my events and like to employ divergent branches in my event which based on the player's action change the story which makes the player feel like they are steering the story instead of being a passenger to it i also would like to create more smaller events for utility and medical and spectate research and create results according to the tests they perform. Later down the line id also like to create a reoccurring thing for CI and E11 where a SCP object spawns on the surface that CI and E11 can fight over it to control it. Also one of my goal is to create more events during off hours to encourage RP as during the off hours its more a TDM between CI and MTF and D-Class VS Security and id like to steer it more towards RP than fighting also i like writing multiple staged events that take place over multiple days 

Describe an event you could create:

The mutation (v.3) (Use ref tree) :

spacer.png
A mutagenic gas is spreading thru the facility originating from a storage tank near 008 this gas seem to mutate any SCP it comes into contact with its also heavier than air so it seeps into MISC containment first and spreads according to reference tree. Infected SCPs seem to merge with each other's abilities removing one ability from each and gaining one from the other. If the leak is not stopped fast enough it will spread to the rest of HCZ

ES1: All SCPs in MISC are affected with light effect (armor health changes)

ES2: 2-4 random SCPs in LHCZ are infected with high dosage abilities get exchanged

Vents thru out  the facility start to leak the gas these must be fixed first before another attempt at fixing the tank can be made and the density of the gas is making it extremely toxic (Hazmat protocol)

Research is also starting to investigate for a way to undo the damage, All further info in tree

ES3: The entire LHCZ is infected with high dosage

The gas is making its way into UHCZ even more vents are opening up these must be fixed first before another attempt can be made

ES4: 2-4 random SCPs in UHCZ are affected with high dosage

If after this stage the leak is still not fixed the site goes into lockdown due to the extremely toxic air and the tank will be empty and autofixed

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes i have read them completely.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-001-Ouroboros Because is showed me how the Foundation and its surrounding universe could actually come to life and develop and extremely detailed and complex narrative 

Notes: Im not good in expressing myself in written words so i hope this application has sufficient words and that my event plans speak more than anything else as that is what i am good in creating ideas.

Edited by Redspeeds
Format fixes

+support

I was gonna like -support this because of the recent report but that report was because you were doing an event soooooo..... Yah +support

edit: And that event idea is one of the more well planned ones

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

10 hours ago, Gordan said:

+support

I was gonna like -support this because of the recent report but that report was because you were doing an event soooooo..... Yah +support

Same For Me.

22 hours ago, Gordan said:

+support

a

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 7/12/2021 at 9:11 PM, Gordan said:

+support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 7/13/2021 at 4:11 AM, Gordan said:

+support

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

On 7/12/2021 at 6:11 PM, Gordan said:

+support

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier