Its Buck

Steam Name:  Apollo

Ingame Name: MTF E11 LCPL/ CI SGT/JA Apollo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570251076

Date You Were Restricted: around 5/16/21

Staff Restriction Length: Perma

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rookieblue

Reason for Staff Restriction: Abuse of Phys gun off duty (

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  

I believe that my staff restriction should be removed for a few reasons.

The first and most vital reason is that the staff removal did not come from a staff matter, it would have been an Event Team matter given that the 3rd strike was for using ET powers to spawn in the Micro HID. spawning it in was just a dumb move on my part and I regret doing it. I just wanted to do it for shits and giggles  to say "Oh look I have a micro" I did not use the Micro at all, I slayed myself almost instantly after giving it to myself. I had no intent to harm anyone on the server with it in anyway. This was acknowledged by SMT that I did slay myself and I did not use it. In my eyes spawning that in has no corellation to my competence as a staff member. During my time as staff within gaminglight, I was never bad and was always looking to be helpful in some way.  I had been staff within gaminglight for about 4 months and had been with the community as a whole for 13 months.

The second reason I beleive I should be un-staff restricted is that I have taken the time needed to reflect on my actions and learn from them. Its been about a month or so since the restriction was implimented. I put in my resignation because I felt like shit for what I did and didnt want to be seen as the person who got staff restricted. I was an SM in E11 working towards Command before I was restricted. I resigned from RP just so I could take a step back, focus on mental health and my actions before coming back.

The 3rd reason Is that I still love and want to staff for this community. I didnt gain any toxic feelings towards gaminglight or the players within it, It is still one of the best communities out there and I would love to continue staffing for it. Staff was something that I had loved doing and had made me many friends along the way.. I can understand If people think I am making this too soon and that I need to wait and I am fine with that. If people want me to wait and to prove myself more I will. 

Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an amazing rest of your day/night

-Buck

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

I mean I have known Buck for the betterment of my time in imperial and I never thought him to be a dick head so

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, Flooded said:

+Support

Honestly I don't know what to say, this man made a good app. But the thing is, how were you staff restricted if he only gave you 2 strikes?

spawned a micro in as ET  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

I did not use the Micro at all, I slayed myself almost instantly after giving it to myself

4 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

I had no intent to harm anyone on the server with it in anyway.

i was there and yea all you did was spawn it and do !slay ^ i think you have greatly improved since then i feel like this staff restriction should at least get lowered a bit

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

Honestly im going to have to do a -support, you abused your ET powers off duty as well physgunning people off duty as you stated above in this appeal, even after given a warning from my self and a speaking to by rookie i believe, after getting removed from you positions you then resigned because you were mad but have yet to come back to the community that you state love. coming from a perm staff restriction and appealing it only 2 months later, but you haven't been around in the community to attempt to show that you have changed or improved. Maybe once you come back around and start playing again and showing that you have improved and gain peoples trust back then ill do a +support, but its a -support for now.

12 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

Honestly im going to have to do a -support, you abused your ET powers off duty as well physgunning people off duty as you stated above in this appeal, even after given a warning from my self and a speaking to by rookie i believe, after getting removed from you positions you then resigned because you were mad but have yet to come back to the community that you state love. coming from a perm staff restriction and appealing it only 2 months later, but you haven't been around in the community to attempt to show that you have changed or improved. Maybe once you come back around and start playing again and showing that you have improved and gain peoples trust back then ill do a +support, but its a -support for now.

Just so you know who to look for my name was Hades on imperialRP and Apollo Now in CI/E11

• Laughing 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

The permanent staff restriction was put in place after Buck abused both his staff and ET powers numerous times despite warnings from more senior staff members, and myself, including a warning prior to the final incident where I said if he was involved in any further incidents of abuse he'd be removed from staff. The staff restriction was NOT issued for abusing the physgun while off duty, and Buck is well aware of that. Characterizing the staff restriction as being applied for just abuse the physgun says all I need to hear about whether this should be accepted. However, since I am the one that put it in place, this will go up to the server Manager.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

While I was not a member of the community when this occured, from reading the report and other member's repsones I have came to the decision to leave my input.

As Rookieblue said you abused your ET and Staff powers. I find it very annoying to see staff that are inconsiderate to the fact that they cannot use their physgun off duty,  you must call staff if they need assistance if you are not the proper rank. Even if you didn't mean to cause any harm you still broke rules, rules that are in place for a reason. If you can't follow the rules then you shouldn't be staff. I dont believe this appeal should be accepted, maybe lowered at best.