Icer's - False warn report against Vice.- Denied

Icer

Your In-game: Icer

The admin's name in-game: Vice

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:111395341

What warning did you receive: Breaking Priority rules.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.12a77ca6e54e824dbeab789942439a7b.png

(For the evidence, I do have a video of me having him as a hostage and the warn in the video aswell. If you do need the video apart from this, I'll show it to you. If you weren't involved then no need for you. Jimmy james mostly to see it and Vice, my discord is Icer._.#3321

Why do you think this warn was false: I had a hostage with me in the car and was going to a bank robbery and SCO is trying to pull me over but I ran from them. Proceeding Vice to warn me for breaking priority rules whilst I had a hostage...

Any extra information: N/A

The reason i warned you is that i had tried to pull you over 2-3 different times before this 10-36 and you ran and then got involved in a random 10-80 for no reason and still ran from that

i attempt it again and you stop and just start mic spamming and yelling without saying you have a hostage or any such thing. you pull into Taco bell and stop for a second and then run. at that point you had done it 3 times ( i was unaware you had a hostage considering you hadn't said anything and just mic spammed at me) so i warned you for it 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

1 minute ago, Vice said:

The reason i warned you is that i had tried to pull you over 2-3 different times before this 10-36 and you ran and then got involved in a random 10-80 for no reason and still ran from that

i attempt it again and you stop and just start mic spamming and yelling without saying you have a hostage or any such thing. you pull into Taco bell and stop for a second and then run. at that point you had done it 3 times ( i was unaware you had a hostage considering you hadn't said anything and just mic spammed at me) so i warned you for it 

I wasn't the one mic spamming (For the most of it, it was manjini) and I had never known you were coming after me in the first place because I thought you were going to the original 10-80. The second time you tried to pull me over, I had no clue you even tried to pull me over. I never saw you. I just remember the one next to taco bell, and the original one at the beginning.

11 minutes ago, Icer said:

I wasn't the one mic spamming (For the most of it, it was manjini) and I had never known you were coming after me in the first place because I thought you were going to the original 10-80. The second time you tried to pull me over, I had no clue you even tried to pull me over. I never saw you. I just remember the one next to taco bell, and the original one at the beginning.

@Vice Btw, that mic spamming, that little mic spamming from me was me saying "I have a hostage stay your distance before i blast him" etc..

- Support

1) The warn was valid, you had a couple chances to continue the 10-36 RP and it is your job to advise you have a hostage and ensure the PD is aware.

2) Video proof of your side is necessary otherwise we only have Vice's memory to go off. (Which doesn't help you) 

3) Manjini is not a command role in Roseland, as H/C in my opinion you should have been able to control the situation and order him to stop.

4) Even with a hostage I don't understand why you would begin a 10-80 instead of pulling over and then telling the officer you have a hostage, in IRL how on earth is the officer going to know you have a hostage if your both engaged in a 10-80, this would only be possible with a helicopter which we don't have in PoliceRP.

To finalize, do I think the warn was necessary? No, it could have been communicated verbally, however the warn is still very valid and it is the decision of the staff member to ensure a proper punishment. 

ROSELAND FAMILY

LOW COMMAND

48 minutes ago, benyji said:

- Support

1) The warn was valid, you had a couple chances to continue the 10-36 RP and it is your job to advise you have a hostage and ensure the PD is aware.

2) Video proof of your side is necessary otherwise we only have Vice's memory to go off. (Which doesn't help you) 

3) Manjini is not a command role in Roseland, as H/C in my opinion you should have been able to control the situation and order him to stop.

4) Even with a hostage I don't understand why you would begin a 10-80 instead of pulling over and then telling the officer you have a hostage, in IRL how on earth is the officer going to know you have a hostage if your both engaged in a 10-80, this would only be possible with a helicopter which we don't have in PoliceRP.

To finalize, do I think the warn was necessary? No, it could have been communicated verbally, however the warn is still very valid and it is the decision of the staff member to ensure a proper punishment. 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

55 minutes ago, benyji said:

- Support

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+Support

i mean, he had a hostage. which is a very valid reason to run from the police. i feel like thats enough said tbh.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

Couple reasons why:

1. First off Vice didn't know you had hostage inside your car when he was trying to do 10-38 on you, IRL how is there going to be a officer that notices you having hostage?

2. There is no video proof to support this "False warn" claim and if there was I may switch to +Support.

3. If I were in this situation I would have verbally spoke to the officer or go into local chat and spoke to the officer that I had officer instead of starting 10-80.

This is why communication is key and you need use it even tho you might have been criminal and you didn't want expose you have hostage.

minisigforums.webp

4 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Couple reasons why:

1. First off Vice didn't know you had hostage inside your car when he was trying to do 10-38 on you, IRL how is there going to be a officer that notices you having hostage?

2. There is no video proof to support this "False warn" claim and if there was I may switch to +Support.

3. If I were in this situation I would have verbally spoke to the officer or go into local chat and spoke to the officer that I had officer instead of starting 10-80.

This is why communication is key and you need use it even tho you might have been criminal and you didn't want expose you have hostage.

Agree with Mini word for word, its really hard to support a warn appeal with no evidence provided, in turn I would recommend providing a video etc next time you want to appeal something or make a report. 

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

8 hours ago, benyji said:

- Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

9 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

No proof warn was false. If yu have a video you should probs put it here.

File was to big.

If you'd really like to see the video of all of you, just DM me... Icer._.#3321 Is my discord. DM me and I'll screenshare it to you. And feel free to keep your answer when I do show it to youl.

10 hours ago, Vice said:

Before Changing to +support   may i ask you a few things, first why did you warn him for running from you when you didn't know there was an active hostage roleplay and did you take the other party to a sit and explain to them about the warning and what they did wrong or did you tell them in-game to get there side of things            

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

10 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Couple reasons why:

MiniEpic said it the best

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

21 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

No proof warn was false. If yu have a video you should probs put it here.

You saying you have the video only for "Those involved" is super sus and makes it seem like you have no video evidence. That is the ENTIRE point of making a false warn report.
-Support
-no evidence that warn was false
-you deserve this warn

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

19 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Couple reasons why:

12 hours ago, Lime King said:

You saying you have the video only for "Those involved" is super sus and makes it seem like you have no video evidence. That is the ENTIRE point of making a false warn report.
-Support
-no evidence that warn was false
-you deserve this warn

File is too big. Cant put it down here as I said multiple times....

54 minutes ago, Icer said:

File is too big. Cant put it down here as I said multiple times....

YouTube exists for this reason…

it’s so obvious that you don’t even have any video evidence or you don’t want to make it public because it incriminates you

-support

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

On 7/5/2021 at 8:41 AM, Icer said:

File was to big.

If you'd really like to see the video of all of you, just DM me... Icer._.#3321 Is my discord. DM me and I'll screenshare it to you. And feel free to keep your answer when I do show it to youl.

Upload it to youtube or GD...
-Support no video evidence

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Icer said:

Already tried it... I cant upload videos to youtube. Youtube is fucked for me.

so you’re telling me a multi-billion dollar media company whose website is used to upload hours and hours of video every second is “fucked” for you?

1. Try being more specific so someone can actually find out what’s wrong (if there’s anything wrong and you aren’t just lying to avoid posting evidence or hiding that you have no evidence)

2. there are literally dozens of video hosting websites to choose from even if, by some crazy situation, the most reliable and accessible video hosting site out there isn’t working for you…

you are straight up digging yourself into a deeper hole 

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Support

-Statement from Vice seems to be consistent 

-No video evidence to back up any claims, you kinda need evidence to say something is false like this. Uploading a video isn't hard to do, theres dozens of places out there. And constantly saying that you cant upload it anywhere doesn't really help your case at all, because it makes it out like you have nothing. 

Until any evidence is supplied this warn is undoubtedly valid 

Edited by Beelzebub

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru