“General Suggestion - Ci heavy nerf” - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

Post name: “General Suggestion - Ci heavy nerf”

What are you suggesting? - CI heavy gets nerf,hes unfun to fight against (200 hp 200 armor and very op weapons),he has the area strike which deals a massive amount of damage and low recoil (and in raids their mostly close range so we get shredded)

CI get to complain and get other classes nerfed into the ground such as goliath (i understand it was op but now its possibly worse then alot of other donner jobs,less slots and less dps now_

What i want nerfed is atleast his hp (around 175 hp and 150 armor) so atleast he dosent just wipe a mtf squad cause he wont fucking die

Or atleast nerf his weapons so they arnt high damage at all ranges (such as the pkm again a high power close range lmg)

How would this change better the server? - mtf wont have to dread seeing 3 ci heavys on and can actually kill them

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - CI wont have a op class that they have to work for (im mad at ci cause if we have something powerful they get it nerfed but if CI have a very op job they get to keep it)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF,and anyone that has to fight the heavys 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

made this cause its unfair ci complain and get alot of good mtf jobs nerfed but they get very power classes and barley get nerfed

its unfun to fight ci when we dont have any power classes

-Support

First off, I find CI heavy very op, and would like a very slight nerf.  With the new weapons coming out, it is easier to kill them if you can land your shots. We also need to remember that in a raid, MTF CAN come back after 3 minutes, CI can't. You can take out a heavy just by shooting him, getting killed, and coming back to finish the job. 

I think it would be better off by speaking to Delta/Gamma command about a nerf

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-support

Nu7 Goliath and Behemoth

Which also have more lives in a combat scenario than a heavy

Edited by Benslaki_II
  • Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-Support

I see you think the Ares Shrike was "good" and the XM shotgun is "good".

1. Please play the class and do maybe 3 raids. You will see how "good" the weapons are.

2. "175hp, 150ap". So you want to CI Tank class to be a less tanky than every single CI class?

3.  MTF don't dread like you suppose because the class gets outranked by any enlisted class, any command class, and most CCs. Which is in every single raid.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

56 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

When we came out with the most recent branch update we took this into account and there are plenty of other jobs that are still stronger than Heavy. It's fine the way it is. 

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

When we came out with the most recent branch update we took this into account and there are plenty of other jobs that are still stronger than Heavy. It's fine the way it is. 

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

3 hours ago, Pills said:

-Support

1. Please play the class and do maybe 3 raids. You will see how "good" the weapons are.

2. "175hp, 150ap". So you want to CI Tank class to be a less tanky than every single CI class?

3.  MTF don't dread like you suppose because the class gets outranked by any enlisted class, any command class, and most CCs. Which is in every single raid.

3 hours ago, Pills said:

-Support

- Support
While I do think a slight neaf is needed, you should have talked with CI HCMD first and work it from there.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

7 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

-support

Nu7 Goliath and Behemoth

Which also have more lives in a combat scenario than a heavy

• Like 2

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

6 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

7 hours ago, Pills said:

-Support

Maybe you should have done some research or thought about it more before you made this suggestion? -support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Are you telling me that a job that has 225 | 200 needs a nerf against a job that has 200 | 175 and has a great movement improvement .......

-Support

• Laughing 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 6/29/2021 at 9:12 AM, Southpaw said:

-Support

First off, I find CI heavy very op, and would like a very slight nerf.  With the new weapons coming out, it is easier to kill them if you can land your shots. We also need to remember that in a raid, MTF CAN come back after 3 minutes, CI can't. You can take out a heavy just by shooting him, getting killed, and coming back to finish the job. 

I think it would be better off by speaking to Delta/Gamma command about a nerf

The reason why CI are more powerful than most people in the facility is becuase CI can't just come back after they die in a raid. (Except stealth op) So they are given more hp/better guns to combat the foundation. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:40 AM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this