Stonksman's RRH application

STONKSMAN

In Game Name: STONKSMAN

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:578204988

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: (Former OS Maintenance, HLRP Bot af6) current: Maintenance Adept, SEC JWD TIBERIUS JW1D

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0 image.thumb.png.e99c95c302b1daaf16c8c8ebbfe360e4.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: i would like to join the O5 staff team as i believe this would overall boost my experience with the type of roleplay i am interested in, i greatly enjoyed being maintenance and i believe this would bring back that enthusiasm that i once had and overall better me as a person, most of the branches i have reached high ranks in have been along the lines of maintenance and other roleplay focused branches such as medical, overall i see this role as fitting for me and its something i feel passionate about, if i were to be honoured with being accepted into rrh engineers i would make the most of my time and put in 110% of my effort into the role with my full attention and pride

Why should we accept you: i should be accepted as i am a caring person who strives to improve and be better in the eyes of others, i focus on being a nice interesting funny person but at the same time i am keenly aware of my peers and i do my best as to not interfere with there experience in any negative ways possible. i would be honoured to be accepted as it would prove to me that my efforts to better myself have not been in vein, i understand that i do have negative view towards me, but in the end all this shows is that i am not finished with my improvements just yet, but in time i will fix my past problems and prove who i truely am. i should also be accepted as i would put the most effort into this role and enforce that my activity is 100%.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

thank you for taking the time to read my application, i appreciate your time and effort and understand completely if i still have improvements to make. 

yours truely -logan

Edited by STONKSMAN
rank changes
  • Like 2

RETIRED

+support

-Made me listen to Batman as a discord mod

-knowledgeable

-a

• Laughing 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1 hour ago, styx said:

+support 

Great guy

very serious 

knows  the rules of the server

femboy

Gotta agree would make a great member in Red Right hand
+1 Support.

• Thanks 1

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

1 hour ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Very active

Very friendly

Dedicated

Overall fit for RRH 

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

On 6/29/2021 at 7:43 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Very active

Very friendly

Dedicated

Overall fit for RRH 

Good luck!

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+Support
- Very good guy
- Was active on maintenance everyday and got up to OS...
- Funni haha
-Femboy

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

rsz_alpha1.png.272c13cc7c181af1faa6dd68c8659478.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"