Buk's Resignation from IF

Buk

It's been a nice run with all of you IF but it's time for me to move onto other things. I really loved working with all of you from the beginning  since around January. IF was always the battalion that stuck with me and I always enjoyed the fun times that came with it. I'm not leaving the server just done with IF in general.

Here are some of the people that I've got to shoutout: 

Sawick: My man, you're probably one of the best friends I got on this server. You work hard and always had the best of IF in your mind. Hope you get Iden soon!
Drayton: You were here since I first joined IF back when you were  David Berry and I became pretty good friends with you. You've done a great job with IF and I've always looked at you when thinking about how to act as command.
Kev: Second best British man on the server. Has always been a cool guy since I met him. Thanks for putting me onto UK Drill. Love you, you were the best droid ever. My second favorite ID10 :troll:
Given: You and Sawick have been the bois for a while now so hopefully you can go high up in the ranks soon and replace me as VCMDR.
Trace: THE BEST BRITISH MAN ON THE SERVER. We've been cool since we first joined Purge and I've always loved having you around. Thanks for helping me out when I was Purge PVT Buk!

Ducks: You should've got Grand Moff or whatever. You were an amazing Kallus, Fleet Admiral and High Admiral.
Cloudzz: Happy British Day!
Chico: The best DaBaby Stan out there. Always talkin about Among Us but I've gotten used to it. Keep being weird and never change!
Joe: The best Garrick Versio out here and always tries to communicate with the battalion. He worked very well with the command team and always had our opinions in mind when talking about IF and future plans.

Stevie: Got 501st VCMDR or whatever. Love you wish you didn't leave IF like 3 times but you been a chill guy ever since I first met you.

Jpackis: Oh man. Purge VCMDR Jpackis. Mans was grinding from the laptop when his PC was broke. You've been a cool guy ever since we first met and I'll still talk to ya! Also he might be...

Dank: Best Canadian out here. Seen you rank up in Purge and you've done great with the battalion. Hope to see you as HCOM sometime soon! #PurgeBois
Kieran: Third favorite British man. Best Marshal Commander out and deserves to get any promotion that comes to him. Really cares about Army in general and works very hard for all the battalions in general.
Caps:
Ugs: Been in 501st for a grip. Always worked hard and made it very far in Naval. Hope you get Admiral soon and make it even further!

KOOPA: Been poppin off as Medical Commander. Love ya keep up the great work with medical cause they've been doing a great job!
Divine: Bro it's fucked up what they did to you! LUL !

woman_moment.png

swl69_a2_art.png

• Gaminglight Love 3

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

Goodbye Hask.

Hello again Don Juero!

giphy.gif.07a0cbee0147bc15c948d60b8712ad8c.gif

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

5 minutes ago, Buk said:

You should've got Grand Moff or whatever. You were an amazing Kallus, Fleet Admiral and High Admiral.

Awww thank you!!!
best of luck in whatever you do

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

You make me sad my guy. Good luck with whatever you going to next, and remember we always gotta place for you back at Purge.  Great to of been able to work alongside you my friend. #Purgebois

58a13cf3d996e3a6a388a7830153f62709945a7d

Dank A.K.A Dante Sham
Ex. Purge Commander | 2nd High Inquisitor

Thank you for all your help in IF Buk, Best of luck with what you do next!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton