Enforce Kicking AFKs when player count 125+ - Denied

[GL] Fizz-y Soda

What are you suggesting? - Kick AFK players off when server count is 125+

How would this change better the server? - When server is full, especially on the beginning of the weekend when we have meetings, many people who want to play can't get on. Including SA and Staff. There are still a lot of AFK players that are taking slots from people that need/want to be on and play.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - More ACTIVE players can cause more lag and AFK players will not be able to earn XP & $ if they get kicked.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Active players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://gyazo.com/02f1ef8eacc6cd1eb408e547f00f43db

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+support

-Honestly this is good because I think people should play.

-a good example was today when enuz couldn't attend the meeting in game because the server was full.

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

yeah, It really sucks sometimes trying to get on when like 20+ people AFK on a CC or D-class job just sit there and take up space where others could be actually playing the game

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

46 minutes ago, OWNED said:

+Support

yeah, It really sucks sometimes trying to get on when like 20+ people AFK on a CC or D-class job just sit there and take up space where others could be actually playing the game

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

48 minutes ago, OWNED said:

+Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Kick

Admin abooz plz demot

+support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I don't really see this happening, as it could have the possibility of decreasing incentive to AFK, and will 100% cause more lag with more active players. As much as I would personally like for it to happen, I can't support it.

-Support.

lol, lmao even

10 minutes ago, Bread said:

I don't really see this happening, as it could have the possibility of decreasing incentive to AFK, and will 100% cause more lag with more active players. As much as I would personally like for it to happen, I can't support it.

-Support.

Yea no even if the server gets full the highest you end up waiting is around 5 minutes. 

-Support

3 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

Yea no even if the server gets full the highest you end up waiting is around 5 minutes. 

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF