Staff Report- Denied

sups.gg jccbsc

Player nlfe roseland, Steam id STEAM_0:1:563584531 called me the b word and said "That's why no one on the server likes you." because he tried mugging me twice in under 30 minutes and I pasted the MOTD rule, so he got mad. I reported him to Trial Moderator Slick. nlfe roseland then admitted to player dissing me, but Slick didn't hear him because he was talking. nlfe roseland then said "Yeah, where's your video evidence?" and then lied saying "I didn't admit." I then ended the report and left, Slick then warned me. Slick did nothing because he was talking over nlfe roseland. And he let him continually disrespect and badger me.

- support

no format as well as no evidence what so ever.

@[GL] Slickyour side

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

-Support

so from this mess i can assume that

1. you have no evidence regarding this, automatically make the report invalid.

2. you disrespected Slick by leaving during your own sit, i could understand why he would warn you.

3. Nlfe Roseland's behavior towards the player disrespect was already handled by me. 

4. format

staff reports need evidence and/or a valid reason for them.

Edited by Snuts
spelling

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

19 minutes ago, Snuts said:

-Support

2. you disrespected Slick by leaving during your own sit, i could understand why he would warn you this.

3. Nlfe Roseland's behavior towards the player disrespect was already handled by me. 

4. format

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

1 hour ago, Snuts said:

-Support

2. you disrespected Slick by leaving during your own sit, i could understand why he would warn you this.

4. format

Please use the format and provide evidence. 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
No Format or Proof

next time get video evidence using Metal.tv or OBS

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD