Project: FURY Soldier - New CI Job - Denied

M8VP ツ

+Support

I've read through the document provided and I have to say this looks nice, taking into consideration the restrictions that come with the class I feel the class is pretty balanced, I feel that the NLR could be increased a bit but besides that I see no reason this shouldn't be implemented.

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

11 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

-Support

I love ya dude, but this sounds like a mildly inverted E4. Its a strange hybrid between the rules for 7101 and the shit E4 does. I feel like in our current state, we are pretty much 1:1 with MTF barring things that need to be nerfed,  and adding this not only upsets the balance but just kinda feels like one of those things that will do more harm in the end than good for our branch. 

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

On 6/18/2021 at 5:22 PM, frog said:

-support Although nenea is commander for e11 I still have a voice in this and I do not like the idea and since I wasn't consulted with nenea I don't agree with any part of this as I think ci already has to many classes that are special  aka: dolos,chronos,e4,bio eng,the deadshot and the trap expert and to me adding another class (btw just because you have to raid for the robots doesn't make it any less special and makes it more special also ci almost always wins anyway when it comes to the mech raids) like this would unbalance many of e11's stuff and would massively effect the whole balance of the game

(I mean if I am not asked to be consulted then you dont get to consult with me and I am going to hate everything)

-Support
You guys have a insane amount of numbers on the server right now as it is adding in another class to simply create unbalance on the server is nah.
Also 5 min NLR is a little eh with the weapons/weapon its going to have it. maybe like 7min ish, im assuming you guys are going to also push for the AR you guys wish to add in to be balanced to the server, and its going to make the class strong
and if it would to fully get pushed thru, 
the rank requirement to join the class should be SM+ or maybe provisional delta and or increase the minimum player requirement for the class to be active

Edited by Noah Lee
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

-Support
You guys have a insane amount of numbers on the server right now as it is adding in another class to simply create unbalance on the server is nah.
Also 5 min NLR is a little eh with the weapons/weapon its going to have it. maybe like 7min ish, im assuming you guys are going to also push for the AR you guys wish to add in to be balanced to the server, and its going to make the class strong
the rank requirement to join the class should be SM+ or maybe provisional delta and or increase the minimum player requirement for the class to be active

Edited by ItzGray

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

8 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

-Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

22 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

-Support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Noah Lee said:

-Support

- Support

Looks like only CI are supporting this as it works in their favour...

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 9

Just now, Noah Lee said:

-Support

+Support

I would love to see some new stuff like this being added to CI which gives older CI members like some of the senior NCOs new experience. But if we can nerf the job slightly for the balance between CI and foundation that would be great.

Edited by Ruz

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

On 6/22/2021 at 4:48 AM, Noah Lee said:

-Support

On 6/22/2021 at 3:48 AM, Noah Lee said:

-Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+Support

As our recent activity has shown that we only have low numbers currently I think this would increase our activity and give our NCO's something to strive for, So I believe that this would help. Currenlty we only have 1 Special class (NOT INCLUDING E4) which is Dolos and Kronos however for us to get this class we have to raid but with our recent activity this is impossible. Also this would be a class that could help us defeat 7101 as it is very broken right now, Our only real counter against 7101 would be Dolos as It can be invis and 1 shot 7101 in the back with the knife but as I said we have to raid for this class and It's impossible right now due to our activity.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."