FearRP for running suspects - Denied

Marco

What you want to see? -

Removal of FearRP for criminals running from police after NON-deadly situations

Why should we add it? -

It'll make the experience of Getting away from the police more enjoyable, it'll help police to actually use non-lethal to help stop the criminal otherwise the whole point of the taser is irrelevant if you can just use your gun and scream "FearRP stop moving" (also think about it the whole idea of FearRP is that "i can shoot you if you dont comply" which criminals know police cant shoot suspects who are unarmed running away as per SOP so fearRP in that sense is irrelevant, you may counterpoint this by saying well all crims who are being arrested will be able to run away, Yes unless its a major crime like killing someone then police are allowed to shoot someone whos running away this is for non-dangerous situations like 10-80 ) this also wont go over the rule where you cant run if you've been tasered.

What are the advantages of having this? -

stop Gov from metagaming by sreaming "FearRP" when your trying to roleplay, also might help stop the amount of shootouts as crims are forced to pull out guns when running away which always leads to gunfights

Who is it mainly for? -

Crims/Gov

Links to any content - 

N/A

+Support

the whole " Muh fearRP " thing ruins situations. its not consistent  with IRL, why would a criminal be scared to be shot knowing full well he hasnt done anything that would warrant that? unless a suspect has actively committed a violent crime they wouldnt even be shot. FearRP should still apply if a suspect is in a car but if they are on foot 2 guns shouldnt make them stop.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

3 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

the whole " Muh fearRP " thing ruins situations. its not consistent  with IRL, why would a criminal be scared to be shot knowing full well he hasnt done anything that would warrant that? unless a suspect has actively committed a violent crime they wouldnt even be shot. FearRP should still apply if a suspect is in a car but if they are on foot 2 guns shouldnt make them stop.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support

I don’t know about you but if 2+ cops where pointing guns at me I would full well comply with them.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

-Support

I don’t know about you but if 2+ cops where pointing guns at me I would full well comply with them.

This would just ruin fearrp because I would be more scared if it was gov then crim

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
Makes No Sense

^^
Not Really Needed In My Opinion So -Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

18 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

So the purpose of fearRP is if it was a situation in real life you would fear for your life. Gov or whoever wouldn't need to scream "Fearrp" if you weren't already breaking the fearrp rule, so maybe I suggest you review the fearrp rule and make sure you are following it.

10 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
Makes No Sense

22 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

So the purpose of fearRP is if it was a situation in real life you would fear for your life. Gov or whoever wouldn't need to scream "Fearrp" if you weren't already breaking the fearrp rule, so maybe I suggest you review the fearrp rule and make sure you are following it.

For these reasons I'm 

-supporting 

That bald Aussie Guy

- Support 

FearRP is a long standing rule and is a good one. Its a video game, you wont actually fear for your life but this helps emulate that situation.

Also reasons stated above

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

• Gaminglight Love 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 6/16/2021 at 8:01 PM, [GL] Dark said:

-Support

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator