Endo

Should Endo Become The Ninth Sister  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Endo Get Ninth Sister

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name) : Overseer Endo

2. What Regiment are you applying for? The Ninth Sister/ Inquisitorius

3.Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  I want to be the Ninth Sister of this branch because the Inquisitorius battalion was the first battalion that I ever joined I've never left it or strayed away from it I've been active and I've really liked this battalion sense I was a enlisted all the way to my rank today I want to be able to be a Lore IQ that will actively be participating with the battalion like Lore sessions, Lord trials, Sims, Missions and all kinds of activities and training for IQ/Purge. I want to directly help the Grand IQ and the other Lore IQ with all the tasks assigned to their roles. I would like to be able to make sure the Lord's And Officers are doing their jobs correctly and actively as well as making sure they aren't doing a poor job with training and helping NCO's and enlisted and if so teach them the correct ways on how to properly do their job. I'm also prepared for any of the work that comes with this role as in frequently updating the roster and working with other Lore IQ to update any SOP’s that would need changing. I am also ready to be active on all Requirements of a Lore IQ. Another reason why I would want to be a Lore IQ of this branch is I want to be able to be seen as a role model to the battalion. Somebody that would inspire everyone in it to do their best when playing on the Gaminglight server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 3 weeks of playtime a majority of that time is in game time on IQ or Purge.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main Purpose of a commander for a branch would be to be the main leader for the battalion which would include being a role model making sure that you don't seem mingey to other troopers as to not promote such behavior. Another part of being a leader would include being heavily active within the battalion socializing with enlisted, NCO, And officer's to make sure you have a good understanding of their character and can make accurate judgments on them in the future. This would also include there responsibilities like Updating the training docs, SOP's, LOA's, And Making sure the roster is up to date. This would also include punishments having the ability to remove someone from the battalion is a big power and it is the responsibility of a VCMDR+ to be the final judge if there is a Enlisted, NCO, or even Officer breaking multiple rules it's our job to straighten them out and educate them if they continue the only option there is would be to remove them from the battalion as to not let them give our battalion a bad reputation among others.

6.Why should we trust you to be a commander? I should be trusted because I am committed to this battalion as it's the first battalion I joined on the server and I have been active on this server and battalion for the last 4 months for at least over 5 hours a day and I have no plans of shortening my time on the game. I have never received a strike in the battalion, Nor Have I received any serious punishment for anything in the battalion or server. Although most of my time is in Purge the other battalions I've been in have helped shape me to be a better leader fit for the role of IQ Lore For this battalion which I've dedicated a lot to, as well as the community in this battalion which I've cared for and about. At this point I'm ready for all of the responsibility that comes with the role of IQ Lore in this battalion.  

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online 5+ Hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? I Have 0 Warns/Strikes

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

+SUPPORT
- Very dedicated to Inquisitorius
- Active
- Holds a lot of activity's for Purge/IQ
- Easy to communicate with
- Well known in Purge/IQ
- Fit for the position 

Good luck

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

+ Support

- Highly dedicated to Inquisitorious as a whole.

- Is always on the server holding trainings and SIMS.

- Majorly passionate towards Inquisitorious and is always on top of IQ or Purge whether they seem to be slacking off or unclear of what they need to do.

- Taking a look at his overall profile within Inquisitorious, he's contributed to the battalion a great deal. He's hosted SIMS on top of SIMS and has taken clear initiative to better the battalion and to better the troops.

- Clearly knows when to take charge and how to take charge. In my opinion he is a natural leader and a respectable one at that.

I tend to get sappy within the end of my + Supports but if not for Endo I would not have thought about joining Purge or Inquisitorious for that matter, but his charisma had pulled me towards the battalion. The way he has put work into the battalion sparks motivation and enthusiasm. He personally trained me from PVT all the way to my position into where I am in Purge at the moment, I'd like to see him do even more for the rest of the battalion as the Ninth Sister. GL Endo!

49 minutes ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Well known in Purge/IQ
- Fit for the position 

Good luck

+ Support worked with him in STs he did an amazing job would fit perfectly for this

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-I have known endo since I've joined this community and he has been by far one of the greatest people I have been able to get along with and has shown countless times that he is capable of holding high positions without being power hungry and being an absolute blast to talk to

-very active

-great leader

-dedicated to purge and iq

-more then deserves this position in my opinion

Good luck man

Shock MAJ Deader 2333

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

Large + Support

-Insanely active

-Super interactive with all of Purge and IQ

-hosts frequent and fun sims and trainings

-fun and generally nice

-one of the names I remembered when I was an enlisted for being cool and engaged with enlisted and NCOs

-would make a great fit in as an IQ lore

-he is super dedicated to the server and would benefit the server as a whole in this position

Good Luck Endo

Purge MAJ Vertigo

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

5 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Well known in Purge/IQ
- Fit for the position 

Good luck

5 hours ago, Shifftyfive said:

+ Support

- Majorly passionate towards Inquisitorious and is always on top of IQ or Purge whether they seem to be slacking off or unclear of what they need to do.

- Taking a look at his overall profile within Inquisitorious, he's contributed to the battalion a great deal. He's hosted SIMS on top of SIMS and has taken clear initiative to better the battalion and to better the troops.

- Clearly knows when to take charge and how to take charge. In my opinion he is a natural leader and a respectable one at that.

I tend to get sappy within the end of my + Supports but if not for Endo I would not have thought about joining Purge or Inquisitorious for that matter, but his charisma had pulled me towards the battalion. The way he has put work into the battalion sparks motivation and enthusiasm. He personally trained me from PVT all the way to my position into where I am in Purge at the moment, I'd like to see him do even more for the rest of the battalion as the Ninth Sister. GL Endo!

Massive + Support 
Endo is probably the most active Low command and I really hope he gets it as he is extremely dedicated to the battalion 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

10 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

Large + Support

-Insanely active

-Super interactive with all of Purge and IQ

-hosts frequent and fun sims and trainings

-fun and generally nice

-one of the names I remembered when I was an enlisted for being cool and engaged with enlisted and NCOs

-would make a great fit in as an IQ lore

-he is super dedicated to the server and would benefit the server as a whole in this position

Good Luck Endo

Purge MAJ Vertigo

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 6/9/2021 at 10:47 PM, Shifftyfive said:

+ Support

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 6/9/2021 at 5:58 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Well known in Purge/IQ
- Fit for the position 

Good luck

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

On 6/9/2021 at 6:03 PM, Zilk said:

+Support

-Extremely Active

-Dedicated to IQ

-Good Leader/Officer

-Constantly does SIMs and trainings for Purge and IQ.

-Easy to talk to

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

13 hours ago, BigBarbecueTime said:

+ Support 

- Active

- Holds SIM and Tryouts

- Works well with other IQ

- Serious when he needs to be

- Overall a great choice for IQ command.

Good luck. I hope to see some great things out of you. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 6/9/2021 at 6:03 PM, Zilk said:

+Support

-Extremely Active

-Dedicated to IQ

-Good Leader/Officer

-Constantly does SIMs and trainings for Purge and IQ.

-Easy to talk to

+ Good knowledge on the Branch and has personally seen his interactions/sims and flag ups!

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 6/9/2021 at 2:58 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Well known in Purge/IQ
- Fit for the position 

Good luck