Inferno Squad Sharpshooter addition [Accepted] [Completed]

SawickM

Battalion Name: Inferno 

Current Job/Class Name: N/A New Job

New Job/Class Name: Inferno Sharpshooter

Model Path: - Current model: models/player/markus/ot_inferno_squad_del/ot_inferno_squad_del_playermodel.mdl

- New models: models/player/markus/ot_inferno_squad_hask/ot_inferno_squad_hask_playermodel.mdl

Reason for change: Help distinguish between the job also make more sense as the Hask model has a bandolier and sleeker look.

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout:

rw_sw_tl50

tfa_dt12

cross_arms_swep

cross_arms_infront_swep

rw_sw_bino_dark

zeus_thermaldet

- Add:

rw_sw_iqa11

rw_sw_t21b

- Remove:

N/A

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): We as command feel like we are lacking certain aspects of special forces compared to other battalions such as DT and IC. We think adding this will create more draw to our battalion and give something for our enlisted and NCOs to work towards.

Health:

- Current:600

- New: No Change.

Armor:

- Current:100

- New: No Change.

Reason for health/armor changes: N/A.(edited)

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support
Inferno Squad has needed a sub-branch for a while and this fits with their battalion. They have had great activity and really deserve another job. I don't see any issues with this and it could really help the battalion!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

12 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support
Inferno Squad has needed a sub-branch for a while and this fits with their battalion. They have had great activity and really deserve another job. I don't see any issues with this and it could really help the battalion!

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

13 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support

(All of command has agreed to this)
Really needed!

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

1 hour ago, mikey! said:

+Support

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

7 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

9 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

17 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

They have needed something like this for a while and it would add more things for them to do with the battalion 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

19 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

18 hours ago, Kev said:

Really needed!

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

21 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

21 hours ago, Kev said:

Really needed!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

23 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

On 6/7/2021 at 10:54 PM, mikey! said:

+Support

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 6/7/2021 at 10:54 PM, mikey! said:

+Support

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

• Manager

ACCEPTED

We accept the model change and the implementation of the T21b

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Heart-Eyes 1

• 2 weeks later...