• No

In Game Name:  [GL] Dion The Goat, Stepanyan

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:127898408

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Senior Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

One from 2015 on MilitaryRP https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2507850192

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I want to join the O5 staff team to hopefully help create a safe and effective facility that can contain SCP's to its best ability, to stop it from crumbling in on itself because of ineffective and useless infrastructure. Most of us know the deadly mistakes made at Site-13; most of us know the decisions we have to make to create a more stable humanity for the world. I have always prided myself with the extensive knowledge I possess of The Foundation and its various "anomalous" inhabitants. I also pride myself with the practical test ideas that I can produce, looking at two things and predicting what would happen if I put them together—the ability to observe and gather information at a moment's notice and retain it for future purposes. I wish to keep this short, so I won't ramble on as I usually do; I believe I would be a good addition simply because of my critical thinking and creativeness to meet any problem I face head-on.

Why should we accept you:  

I am very active on the server, and I believe I possess critical thinking abilities that would immensely benefit the team. If we are honest, I hate answering questions like these, not because I can't, but because I don't want to come off as egotistical and say I'm the best person for the job and no one else can beat me. However, I do have a lot, and I mean A LOT, of time within the SCP Community. I have been a Wiki member since 2016 and have been reading SCP's since about 2013.  I don't want to spout off and say I am well known, but my fellow researcher could tell you that I have a unique way of doing test logs within my branch of research. Unlike many other people, I love doing test logs and being involved in out-of-game roleplay. 

Edited by Dion The Goat

~ Former Research Assistant Supervisor Stepanyan

-[REDACTED]

MTF Alpha-1, codename "Red Right Hand"

Agent Pomegranate

+/- Support

This man's pretty good at his job.

Test log is nice.

Is this application in RP? If so: kudos.

Eh, only 1 test log.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+SUPPORT

Active

Friendly

Makes really good test logs

Very good at roleplaying

Pretty high rank in research

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support
-Very active
-Writes great test logs
-Fit for RRH

~RRH Analyst Oscar 12

Edited by Eyelander

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

• 1 month later...

rsz_alpha1.png.a94be351e92bd62f84542e6ac9d58277.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"