Neo - Global Resignation

NeoID

25 minutes ago, NeoID said:

Zack Morden - Good kid. Really has improved a ton ever since obtaining Command!

Th-thankks man
And thank you for the great work
you have done for RND and
the server as a whole

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

21 minutes ago, NeoID said:

¡Siempre un gran miembro del mando! ¡Sigue así, amigo!

Good spanish ngl

I remember when you were an EXR in RND damn that was a long time ago, but it really is a shame that you leave you were always a very good branch leader and I remember that you trained me for RND a long time ago.

You actually made RND a much more active branch than it was before.

Thanks for all.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Neo you we're such a good person in RnD that helped me a lot in CI and with it's hardships. It really sucks to see you go dude. You were a living legend and it sucks that you didn't get to your o5 council goal that you talked about. I honest wish for the best with you as you absolutely deserve it more than anyone. I was honestly really hoping you would get to general but alas here we are. You made RnD into where it is now it's in a better spot than it has ever been ever. I hope for the best for you and whatever endeavors you go forth on. It was an absolute honor. o7

image.thumb.png.0340c19f1dbe4694c4aaaca3c1e35ee1.png

"In the end
As you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?

In the end
As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?

And I have fought
And with flesh and blood, I commanded an army
Through it all
I have given my heart for a moment of glory"

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

You will be missed. You were an extremely active member of high command. I will end this message with a popular quote that I have used on some of my resignations.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away" - Neil Young

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Never thought I'd outlast you, a fucking amazing HOR and ET, you made a huge impact, hard to see ya go as your an awesome friend. Stay in touch yes?

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Im sad to see you go man

Keep doing what you do best

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

And just when I thought about maybe coming back , you up and leave on me. It was fun while it lasted, brother. I will miss you, good luck with whatever you choose to do in life. ❤️

Free From GL ❤️

Damn, one of the best RND members is leaving. Nonetheless, I hope you manage to find Light down along the path you take. Good luck! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Jesus, So many people are leaving as of recent, And it is a shame to see you go along with them, Neo, You were a great leader of RnD for both times I was in it, And while your run in ETL was cut short, You deserved that position in ET way more then me in my opinion, Good luck with anything else you do with your life, Sad to see you go, See you around.

• Thanks 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

You were an outstanding HCMD member who did god tier work worh your branch and an even better friend. Your one of the only CI that likes still and I respect you for it. I loved the work talks we had with your slip ups XD. We gotta play some more games as well! Have a good one my friend and Ill be sure to stay in touch!

Still gotta finish that show tho 0_0

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Well I guess its time, As for everyone. One day all the people I know on this server will resign But we can't change that, Its been fun with you neo... I'll miss you And I'll never forget the field trips we had To CI base when I was MP-OS 🙂

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

14 hours ago, NeoID said:

Echo - He’s a child. But a competent one at that I suppose. Good work kid.

damn bro really calling me out here huh 😭
nah jk it sucks to see you resign, thanks for being so cool

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF